Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Early November / The Dangerous Summer / Jetty Bones / Save Face Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Jdaniels

Regular

What? We got permanent rain in nashville.

2. marissalg

Trusted

I had high expectations for Jetty Bones and they still blew me away.

Jdaniels likes this.
  3. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

I noticed this on their last tour as well but that vocal effect AJ uses really detracts from their songs live and I can't get past it. It sounds like he's singing into a fan...

They played as a three piece in Toronto because their rhythm guitarist didn't get let across the border. AJ seemed pretty wasted but they put on a decent show regardless.

Early November sounded incredible is per usual.

4. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

This show was sick in Baltimore. TDS played 3 extra songs because it was a "hometown" show for them. Got a pretty sweet video of AJ singing Infinite in the crowd. I'll upload it and post it in here.

Jdaniels and jordanjohnson09 like this.
  5. Jdaniels

Regular

Jetty bones won a fan in Nashville for sure. They were great.

6. Jdaniels

Regular

What songs were extra?

7. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Yeah he did that in Toronto too, asked everyone to take their phones out.

Jdaniels likes this.
  8. atlas

Trusted

I don't think that's a vocal effect, I think that's just how his voice sounds these days. Luckily when I go see them I can hardly hear him because I'm singing so loudly myself lol

sonder likes this.
  9. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Setlist.fm lied to me then.

10. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

I thought that initially as well but after listening to it for an entire set, I just can't imagine how it would be his natural voice. Literally reminded be of Chris Farley doing a Darth Vader impression into a fan in Tommy Boy...

11. Jdaniels

Regular

Yeah.. the setlist is on my wall currently.

Attached Files:

Brent likes this.