Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Early November / The Dangerous Summer / Jetty Bones / Save Face Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jul 17, 2018.

1. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Got my Cleveland ticket :)

2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Excited for the TLA show

bachna84 likes this.
  3. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Portlanders: aces ig story now says the show is at sirens? Is it no longer out of business? I’m so confused.

4. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Someone who worked there told me that they stripped all the sound gear out of the venue and closed on the 1st of July. The venues website is still up and selling tickets to previously announced shows but it's not being updated, whole thing is a train wreck.

5. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, that's what I'm weirded out about. Initially the tour poster said "TBA" and now it says Sirens. Unless it was the other way around.

6. jjnunn118

Ace might have posted an old poster or something. I know I have like 8 posters on my phone with different dates for our current tour cause things kept changing

7. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I just don’t want them to cancel the date. TEN hasn’t been here...at least since I’ve lived here, other than in eugene, and this would suck. Don’t have the energy to go to Seattle, though I probably would.

8. jjnunn118

Since they've been back they were here on Warped once and then that Eugene show, both being like 25 minute sets which is a bummer

9. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Got tickets for the Brooklyn show, surprised it's at such a smaller venue than last time they were here.

10. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I really hope they find a new venue for the Portland show. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to considering the Hawthorne, Paris and Lola's room are all viable options.

11. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Hawthorne has shows both viable days. But Lola's looks wide open, as does Paris. It's definitely strange.

12. bachna84

I wonder when we’ll get a new TEN song

bradsonemanband likes this.
  13. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Hawthorne is honestly too big for this anyways. I don't see this drawing exceptionally well so Paris or Lola's would be perfect. We still have a month and a half left so I'm hoping they announce something soon.

14. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah it’s surprising. Didn’t TDS just headline at Lola’s?

15. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

It's looking more and more likely that they just said "eh, they can drive to Seattle," and as someone without a car, this is really bumming me out.

16. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I'm in the same position. It's a bummer since they have open dates and haven't been here in forever. It would also be a Saturday night show in Portland which seems super weird to pass up.

TJ Wells likes this.
  17. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

And as far as I can tell Paris and Lola's Room are both wide open! Ugh.

18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I'm used to bands skipping Portland, but this is beyond frustrating!

19. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

The newest TEN instagram post no longer has the Portland date. Bummed it looks like this isn’t working out.

20. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

You’d think they could say something about it though Jesus Christ.

21. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I just saw that post as well. This sucks.

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Lol instead of routing them through Chicago and playing Riot Fest it looks like TEN isn't playing Chicago at all and Dangerous Summer and Save Face are missing the Springfield date and playing Riot Fest instead

23. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

This tour's a bit of a mess.

24. bachna84

This starts tomorrow! Can’t believe there’s not a new TEN song yet :/

25. jjnunn118

Can't believe that no one has said shit about the Portland date. TDS keeps posting that poster that has Portland TBA on it

tyramail likes this.