Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Early November / The Dangerous Summer / Jetty Bones / Save Face Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jul 17, 2018.

1. TMS2787

Trusted

2. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Will definitely be at the Portland show. Never seen TEN or TDS live before and this is the perfect opportunity. I'm assuming this will end up at the Paris like a lot of other shows have lately.

3. fbrrocks

Trusted

yes ct im going

4. red8ge

Regular

that's a cool lineup. unrelatedly but something i remembered the other day, last two times i've seen TEN a fight has broken out in the crowd

5. atlas

Trusted

whyyyyyy the fuck is this NOWHERE near Chicago

6. Has to be hitting Riot Fest, hopefully with Jetty Bones getting added to RF as well.

7. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Whoa Jetty Bones reminds me a lot of Cruiserweight. Hooked.

8. marissalg

Trusted

I can’t wait for this. I haven’t seen TDS since 2011 and Save Face is one of my favorite bands to see live. I’ve wanted to see Jetty Bones for a while so I’m excited I get to finally do that.

9. TylerCrouse

Regular

Does anyone know if this’ll be a full band early November tour?

10. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

It is.

11. TylerCrouse

Regular

Thank u for letting me know

12. it'll be full band but like not all the actual members on every date. Jeff is only there from 10/10 on. Jono from The Swellers/Baggage is playing drums before that. Bill and Ace will be on the whole thing. not sure about Sergio and Joe.

13. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

The Dangerous Summer opened for TEN's In Currents release show, I was probably one of 10 people in the crowd who gave a shit. Here's hoping they get a better response now.

14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I feel like every time TEN comes to Cleveland, the venues keep getting smaller and smaller for them. Bummer.

bachna84 likes this.
  15. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Tickets on sale tomorrow morning - I would think they'd sell out pretty quickly!

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Eh. I'm honestly not so sure about that.

Oddjob, bachna84 and TJ Wells like this.
  17. bachna84

Really? It's so small I just assumed tickets would go fast.

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

They played an acoustic show at Mahall's a few years ago and I don't believe it sold out. They've played Beachland and Musica in the past 5 years or so and neither one of those sold out. I know those two venues are bigger, but Musica isn't by much. Wouldn't be surprised if this sells out eventually, but I'd be pretty stunned if it sold out right away.

Also, I'd be surprised if there were more than 300 or 400 people at the TEN show when they played their reunion show at House of Blues Cleveland in 2012. I always say, that was the least amount of people I ever saw at House of Blues. If I recall, a ton of people left after The Wonder Years.

bachna84 likes this.
  19. bachna84

I'm still gonna buy tickets tomorrow to be safe! Yeah, I was at that HOB show in 2012. It was a bit depressing to see how much it cleared out after The Wonder Years. The last time I saw TEN was at Nautica in 2016 (with Saosin, TBS, and Dashboard) but obviously that's an entirely different story since they were the opener.

I'm not really too sure how popular The Dangerous Summer is at this point either. Save Face is really great too!

20. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

The Boston venue is 500 capacity, and they sold out the Sinclair which is also 500ish when they came through a couple years ago. I guess there’s a bunch of New England TEN fans haha

21. jordanjohnson09

Regular

did baltimore really already sell out?

22. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

They also did an In Currents album release show at BMH and I'd say it was maybe half full. My friend and I showed up just before they went on and literally walked right up to the stage no problem.

23. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Any word on a Portland venue yet?

24. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

When was the last time TEN played a non album specific tour? Curious what the setlist will look like.

teebs41 likes this.
  25. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Also the PDX date is no longer on their website :tear:

Though I'm just assuming this is because they haven't found a new venue yet.