Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Early November Release New Acoustic Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. SayHello

Regular

Full of great renditions. Ace's voice somehow continues to keep getting better. Hope there's more in store for us. They looked like they were having an absolute blast when I saw them last weekend.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  3. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

WOOH

SayHello likes this.
  4. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I agree, they seem to be getting better as they go

SayHello likes this.
  5. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

This is a great album

6. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

They are absolutely getting better as they go, album is amazing.

7. thecobrakais

Regular

I must be in the minority, because my favorite TEN is For all of This and Room's Too Cold...by a long shot. Don't get me wrong, I like their newer stuff, but I really wish there had been more from those on here. I guess since they did an acoustic EP that had most of For All of This on there, they didn't feel the need to repeat it. But yeah, Ace is ace.

8. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

"Ever So Sweet" gets me every time.

9. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Until I was 22 I never gave them the time of day. My ex bought tickets to The Rooms Too Cold 10 year show in Philly. I have been a sold fan ever since and was super impressed with Ace's live performance. This guy is the real deal Holyfield, and this acoustic album is amazing.

10. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

That voice oh myyy God ;D really Ace keeps getting better and better, I love that album - already spinned it like 15 times heh. And the renditions are just interesting enough too, a great output by the band!