Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Early November - Lilac (September 27, 2019) Album • Page 37

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bedwettingcosmo, Jul 17, 2018.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Anyone's vinyl ship yet?

2. I got my bundle from MerchNow a couple days ago. They threw in a "$30 Mystery Box" for free and I ended up getting an Of Mice & Men vinyl with it lol.

ncarrab likes this.
  3. mine came monday!

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My order status every day says it's scheduled to ship on whatever day I look at it...but then it never does.

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I got mine on Monday

6. GBlades

Trusted

Started my discography run with For All of This and wow, as much as I love this its evident that Ace is such a great songwriter no matter what stage in his career you jump on at.

7. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I put all his work on a playlist and hit shuffle for my run today and I was amazed that at no point I was like “oh man, you can tell this is one of his first songs”. From lyrics to production there was nothing that sounded dated or rough (to me), which is pretty crazy for someone who’s made as much music as he has and for as long as he has.

8. Matt Nuttall

Someone asked him to play it at the Richmond VA VIP session and he said no, said it's too hard and too personal fo him.

Tom likes this.
  9. I’m at least 99% certain he played it when I saw him on the Million People cycle. Idk him playing 1000 Times A Day really just kinda overshadowed everything that night haha

10. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

He definitely did but that's not surprising since it was a single from that album

trevorshmevor likes this.
  11. MRose24

Regular

You Own My Mind. That is all

12. GBlades

Trusted

There really is an album for every mood, I actually had forgotten how many albums he had made!

trevorshmevor likes this.
  13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Not a controversial statement by any means but The World We Know is the best ICMAM record.

14. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

You know when you think an album’s alright but then you spend multiple days only listening to it and realize you love it? This album seriously hit at the perfect time. Absolutely in love.

15. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

The chorus of comatose is the only part of this record I don’t adore. And even that is saved by the background shouts.

16. I’m at their show right now. Excited! This is the smallest place I’ve ever seen them.

17. ncarrab Oct 7, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 7, 2019)
    ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I don't think my vinyl is ever going to ship :(

EDIT: Shipped 20 minutes after I posted this.

Allegedly.

18. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

ive never given a shit about TEN, i kinda missed out on most of the DTR days, but this is a fantastic record that ill be lovin all fall

19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

fixed your post for you, you ignorant ****!

irthesteve and Shrek like this.
  20. Shrek

when most people went DTR i went more Fat Wreck because i was very cool and very fuckin punk jacob

irthesteve, Joe4th and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  21. Mr. Serotonin

Wow I had to look up Fat Wreck and the only bands I think I've ever heard a song from are Less than Jake, Nofx and Rise Against

Shrek likes this.
  22. Shrek

yep that was my teenage angst starter kit

23. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

DTR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I gave Imbue another shot last week. It's just not really for me. Better This Way rules though.

I'm definitely comfortable ranking this slightly above In Currents but below TMTMTP.

Honestly I don't really go back to The Room's Too Cold much either. I like it, but at this point of my life, I'd rather listen to the 3 mentioned above.

25. Mr. Serotonin

@Shrek if you haven't listened to In Currents, do that ASAP