Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Early November/ Have Mercy / Owel Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ncarrab, Jul 22, 2019.

1. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

How has the draw been for this? Have Mercy’s draw seems to have evaporated.

2. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Honestly no ENAS really bums me out. That song is meant to close a show.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  3. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I feel similarly about Something That Produces Results

sharkey55 likes this.
  4. pceleb

Newbie Supporter

Anyone know the Owel set?

5. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Honestly I don’t know the openers and only seeing a few songs in the set list that I’m excited about, I may actually pass this up in favor of Senses Fail.

6. Nolessthanblink

Are You Watching Closely?

I saw both shows 4 days apart. TEN killed. Choose this one

theasteriskera and j0hnnyrt like this.
  7. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I chose both

Nolessthanblink likes this.
  8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I went to The Early November and Senses Fail co-headling tour a long time ago, was excited that my date ended with Senses Fail because I got to leave early after TEN :-)

9. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Cool.

10. irthesteve

YEAH I KNOW, I am very cool

red8ge, TJ Wells, Tom and 1 other person like this.
  11. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

That’s what happens when you lose all the members and stop playing songs off you best and most popular album.

theasteriskera and kman22 like this.
  12. Localman

Regular

Handful of people around Baltimore have been saying Swindle is gonna hang up Have Mercy after this tour

13. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

I think he might have done better if he ended Have Merch and started something new when everyone else left.

14. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Goddamit that made me chuckle.

irthesteve likes this.
  15. midnightxtaylor

Regular

How is it that I've seen 600+ bands and never seen/heard OWEL before last night?? It's been a long time since I've been that captivated by an opening band I wasn't familiar with.

TEN was amazing, as well (duh), but there weren't very many people there which was sad.

jay sakong likes this.
  16. Emokid79

Regular

I hope not. The album he released in August is so damn good. I listen to it weekly.

17. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

It’s stupid how good The Early November are. Have Mercy were also much better then last time I saw them.

theasteriskera likes this.
  18. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted

Stoked to check it out tonight. Particularly HM. Saw TEN when they were in town last year for the TRTC tour and they were great. It was just Ace and a bunch of guys but still, great.

19. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Love that Sergio is on this tour. He's the best hypeman and his little riffs are great.

tyler2tall and irthesteve like this.
  20. The Chain Reaction show was half empty which bummed me out. I don't get the appeal of Have Mercy. Singer did nothing for my wife and I. The band behind him were excellent though.

21. irthesteve

did not feel half empty to me

22. OK 3/4 full then. And thats being generous to the normal Chain crowd i was used to.

23. emojedi

Trusted

Toronto seems to be selling terrible as well :/

24. dubey

Regular

I want to go and I'll still try but doesn't help that it's on a sunday during thanksgiving

Also not sure how you can tell it's not selling well? Facebook RSVPs? The last couple of times I've seen them I don't think there were more than 50 people

25. emojedi

Trusted

Well tickets are being given away for free at a bunch of places. Last time I saw them was their acoustic tour and that was super undersold