Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Early November/ Have Mercy / Owel Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ncarrab, Jul 22, 2019.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

The Early November announced its fall tour today with Have Mercy and Owel. Dates below:

cbronder1 likes this.
  2. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Finally TEN comes to Portland! They've been skipping us forever. Stoked to see Have Mercy as well considering the new songs have been outstanding.

TJ Wells and tyramail like this.
  3. Sheriff77

Regular

Do we know if this is actually “The Early November” and not “Ace and the Hired Guns”?
    I know that the other TEN boys have jobs and other commitments and play on random dates. It would be nice if those days were indicated.

4. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

"Ace and hired guns" is nothing new by this point

5. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

The last time I saw TEN, Jono Diener was playing drums for them.

6. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

ugh a MONDAY. we're old now Ace, I need my sleep.

but i'm so stoked. the closest i've seen early november is when Ace played as I Can Make a Mess 9 years ago at Warped Tour. Who knew I would see I Can Make a Mess before TEN... who played Baby Blue(!)

cbronder1 likes this.
  7. chyleban

*nods silently*

I desperately need/want to know the answer to this. I love Ace, but if it's the OG TEN, then that changes everything. Anybody seen this confirmed anywhere? I saw Joe, Jeff, and Serg all shared the post in some fashion, but nothing more.

8. kidblink Jul 23, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 23, 2019)
    kidblink

Regular Supporter

I doubt it’ll be OG lineup. The promo picture posted is without Serge and Joe
    [​IMG]

I’m also pretty sure joe has tweeted before he’s done touring, and I saw him in the crowd last year at their show at the TLA with the dangerous summer. I feel like Jeff has been doing a week or two of shows for their past couple tours and could see him doing that again for this.

9. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Unless Setlist.fm is incomplete, this is their first headlining show in Portland since 2007.

10. blinxspot

Don't sleep on Owel. I'm just as excited for them as I am the rest of the bill.

11. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

This is 100% incorrect, ha. I saw them headline in like 2014.

12. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

What? Where? I lived in Portland then and feel like I would’ve been at that.

13. ImAMetaphor

It was an acoustic tour. My date was Lansing Michigan. They also headlined last year full band in support of Imbue.

14. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

This absolutely didn’t happen, it got cancelled cause it was supposed to be at the analog but it shut down.

Edit: Did you read my initial post as "This is their first time headlining anywhere?" I meant just here in Portland.

15. ImAMetaphor

Yes I did oops sorry

16. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, it's crazy. The only times they've even been to Oregon in the last twelve years are for the Taste of Chaos down in Eugene, and then 2013 at Warped Tour.

17. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

They haven’t played New Orleans since the Take Action Tour, so I got y’all all beat lol

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  18. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

Joe hasn't played with TEN live in like 2 years I think. Serg I believe is moving away from the Philadelphia/NJ area. And Jeff lives in South Jersey but works a full time gig. He and his wife are expecting another child. And Bill has been on every tour in recent years.

If this tour is like previous tours, it will most likely be Tom Ryan on bass, and Nate Sander will be on probably be on guitar. Jeff will play a handful of shows and there will be a fill in for the rest.

19. Got tickets to Chain Reaction. Haven't been there in easily 8 years. Pumped for it.

Brent likes this.
  20. musicmendsbrokenhearts

According to members of Serg’s solo project, he’ll be on the entire TEN tour and working in a few dates for his solo stuff

21. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

JayLightBeer and j0hnnyrt like this.
  22. isavedlatin

I'll show you the life of the mind Prestigious

Man, waiting to see them all my life. They wanted to go to Southeast Asia but no one was willing. Lucky that I’ll see them next month. Though wishing Joe was there.

23. Nolessthanblink

Are You Watching Closely?

Setlist?

24. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted

*smashes that "buy ticket" button*

Particularly excited for Have Mercy. Ready to cry when they play "Let's talk about your hair"

25. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted