Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Early November Announce New Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

Danggggg. Super good. Just wish they'd stop playing El Corazon when they come to Seattle.

smoke4thecaper and Arry like this.
  3. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

i'm surprised they're playing el corazon??? its such a small venue.

4. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I love this so much

5. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Marty's in Tustin?? That's just a tiny shit bar I live next to I'm so confused...

Brent likes this.
  6. marissalg

Trusted

Amazing lineup. TDS and Save Face is a dream for me and I’ve really wanted to see Jetty Bones for a while now. TEN is always great live too.

7. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

This lineup is insanely impressive

8. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Brooklyn Bazaar is tiny too, considering they played Warsaw the last time they were in Brooklyn.

spencpants likes this.
  9. spencpants

Can I pet your dog? Prestigious

Nice. I was disappointed when I quickly checked the on-sale page/their website and nowhere near Brooklyn or NY was listed, but that doesn't have the full-run of shows. Definitely gonna buy for this one.

10. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Really hoping for Riot Fest on 9/15.

11. spencpants

... JK, shit, I can't go because I have tickets to something else on the BK date already. :(

12. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

No kidding. I would have guessed Neumo's or something.

Arry likes this.
  13. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

or chop suey! either venue is better than el corazon

14. Saephon

Regular

Riot Fest on 9/15 has to be happening.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  15. Butinsmallsteps

Regular

What an awesome lineup! Save Face and Jetty Bones are both super exciting newer bands. Also glad I’m not alone in thinking the venue near me is super small for this kinda lineup

Also it’s Save Face. It says Safe Face in the news post

marissalg likes this.
  16. thatwasamoment

Since '06

yall stoked on the 2 openers, and now im stoked to hear them. i trust all of you

Butinsmallsteps, marissalg and Brent like this.
  17. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

I had the same reaction. Tiger's Jaw/The Sidekicks are at Chain Reaction that night so I guess that's why they're not playing there, but there's nothing at Constellation Room that night.

Looking at Marty's calendar - holy shit, there's a lot of shows there I wouldn't expect. Unwritten Law, Warren G, Bone Thugs, and a bunch of older skate & crust punk bands.

18. Romsahelos

I’m always so stoked for TEN shows but then bummed when I show up and the only members I recognize are Ace and Bill. Wish the whole group was able to tour

19. chcougar1

Trusted

I dunno being front and center for fall out boy, the academy is..., midtown and Gym Class Heroes was pretty epic at El corazon. I also like the slightly higher standing area at el corazon.

Overall though, it’s kind of a dump compared to most other venues around here.

Arry likes this.
  20. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

Jono Diener (The Swellers, Baggage) is playing drums on this.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  21. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Same it's so damn random. I'm thinking because it's 21+ they were into it?

22. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Last winter I went to The Mother/Mechanic/Path tour and it was the main original lineup. Happy I got to experience that, but yeah, I know what you mean.

23. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

Which I guess makes sense but they're playing mostly all-ages venues for the rest of the tour and playing a 21+ room that looks tiny as hell seems like you're actively trying to not sell tickets.

Attached Files:

24. spencpants

@Jason Tate