Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Early November – “I Dissolve”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

3. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

I instantly liked Hit by a Car, but i rarely revisit it. This song didn't click at first, but grew on me after a few listens.

This is going to be an interesting album.

4. Dog Fish

Mutt

I paid more for a ~5K pressing "super limited edition" pre-order vinyl that came with, simply put, shit. This mega bundle is $55 and comes with two shirts, a poster, limited vinyl, and a cd. Nice.

5. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Wow, this video is really taking "dissolve" literally. Pretty wild cinematography.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

This song gives me a Gaslight Anthem vibe. Anyone else hear that?

7. cbronder1

Regular

This is kinda different but at the same time still sounds like TEN and I'm loving it.

palebluedot and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  8. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Love the song, love both so far, and this is absolutely my type of cinematography ;d @CyberInferno I don't hear any Gaslight though, should I pay attention to some certain parts?

9. efp722

Regular

Really digging this new style. Really interesting to see that a lot of this album seems to be about mental health and depression. Not sure if it's written from a literary pov or real life experience. Very interested to hear more.

Bartek T. and cbronder1 like this.
  10. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

I love this song

11. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Deeper vocal tones, the way the guitars go "Dun Dun DUN"...I don't know. Must just be me lol. It's really the intro only.

12. Oskarr

Needled 24/7

Delight.