Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dream Thread • Page 9

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Carmen SD

Trusted

I had a dream that I gave birth (but didn't remember it) to what seemed like a preemie. Also in my dream I didn't know I was even preggo and the father was this guy I use to work with like 2 years ago. it was really random.

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  2. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I still have similar dreams almost every night. I never know where I am, or who I’m with, but it’s the same formula every time.

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

last night I had a dream that I was at a John Mayer concert and as he was about to play No Such Thing instead he brought out Justin Timberlake, who I think did Cry Me A River, also Adam Sandler and Chris Rock were on stage but not singing I don't know why they were there

4. scroopy.noopers

: (

I had a dream once that I was about to give birth, but woke when I realized that the baby was going to come out of my penis. Fucking terrifying.

My most recent one though was fun. My cat was some sort of assassin and had these tiny guns. It was adorable until she tried to kill me, but ended up shooting herself, and then it got sad.

Collin Skeen and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  5. Carmen SD

Trusted

I had a dream that I was at some month long camp type of thing. When I came back to my cabin one night my cabin mates moved my stuff/rearranged everything so my bed wasn't where it's suppose to be and I wasn't having it with the new arrangement. I guess my bf had visited me (only in the dream it wasn't my actual bf) bc I asked him to stay over his place since he didn't have work the next day. Then for him to tell me he does now so I can't and I Should have checked with him beforehand bc things change, but he was rude about it. Then i woke up.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  6. jorbjorb

7 rings

I haven't been able to remember dreams for the past year I found.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  7. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I had a dream last night that I was at the beach with my friend and we saw a killer whale really close to the shore, assuming it was going to eventually get on land we called 911, or animal control, I argued with him that he should call them instead lol. Anyway, turns out whoever he called was actually hunting for whales, so they kept trying to shoot it and they stabbed it a few times. I don't remember what happened after that all I know is that the whale eventually got free and we all lived happily ever after

Collin Skeen likes this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

last night I dreamt that I was at a Michael Stipe concert and I was people watching as I always do at shows and I saw Carly Rae Jepsen in the audience, I was like is that her but I later saw her when I went to go to the bathroom and I told her how big a fan I was, next thing I know I'm carrying her around New York City, that's where it ended sorry guys

Collin Skeen and ChaseTx like this.
  9. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I was in Chris Dudley's(Underoath) house waiting on his wife to approve my time sheet for work. We were in their living room which was huge, tall, and modern/minimalistic. They had converted an old garage into it. Chris was busy working on his computer and she was walking back and forth getting ready to go somewhere. She wasn't really paying any attention to me at all; almost like I wasn't there. The phone rang and the wife answered. It was Mike Tyson wanting to speak to Chris. She told him he would call him back.

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I was at what I believe was a charity event, after throwing food at some old rando for saying that men were really having the hard time this year Abbi and Ilana from Broad City were performing and they walked by my table and I couldn't help say that I love them and Abbi was like" that's sweet but now is not really the time" essentially which I totally got

11. StevenW92

Regular

Last night I was chased by a crocodile that told me I had no chance of escaping.

Collin Skeen, Raku and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  12. drewinseries

Drew

I'm afraid of flying/traveling to certain areas. I keep having dreams where I am somewhere I want to travel to, but just incredibly fearful of having to fly home.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  13. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Had a dream that a friend of mine told me he cheated on his girlfriend and while I'm in the middle of telling him he's a fuckface and I'm totally ratting him out, he attempts to justify it with "No dude it's fine, she was underage." I then spent the rest of the dream just staring at him, in total silence, completely dumbfounded.

What the fuck kind of a dream is that.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  14. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Prolly just a nightmare man

Collin Skeen likes this.
  15. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I kept having dreams that I was in a shop that sold mugs and household decorations so I guess like a Hallmark store type thing. It made an appearance in my dream like three times. It was a little corner shop that I don't think I've actually seen before? Idk what it means. I do wanna buy another mug and some Valentine's decorations so was that my psyche telling me to get a move on??

Collin Skeen likes this.
  16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I used to always have dreams where people were chasing me and I could not run fast...now I have dreams often where I’m in emergency situations and I can’t pull up my phone to make a call properly. I panic and hit the wrong apps and it takes forever to actually get to the call function. I feel it’s the modern version of not being able to run.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  17. Carmen SD

Trusted

I maybe had a visitation dream. It was strange. Then I fell back sleep and had a strange dream that I cannot remember now because I wanted too long to post about it.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  18. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

I had a dream yesterday that absolutely terrified me. I was in or living with a family with two young children. One of the children was adopted and had massive anger problems. She tried to kill me and her brother multiple times. We ended up locking her in her room and barricaded the door. Called the cops and they brought the SWAT team or something. They broke open the door and she somehow killed multiple of them.

It was an absolutely crazy dream... it's what I woke up for the day with, too.

19. Mr. Serotonin

Wait what? You woke up to that happening in reality?

Collin Skeen likes this.
  20. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

No, I mean it was what I woke up from to start the day. Like, it was the dream I was having as I woke up

21. Mr. Serotonin

Right, right, right, right, right

Collin Skeen and lish like this.
  22. Carmen SD

Trusted

Had a dream where I met a tumblr friend from across the country (I think I went to Connecticut). I use to talk to many people on tumblr back it everyone used it. In the dream I don't remember the person from tumblr- maybe they were from other social media. This wasn't much like the "cheating" dreams I've had and I don't recall having one since the last time I made a post about it. Well the tumblr guy reminded me of my bf, even looked a lot like him. In the dream when I we got together, I had to tell him I was seeing someone and he was cool with it (to sum it all together). Like the "opportunity" was there but I just couldnt do it in the dream, unlike the other dreams where I didn't see a problem with cheating. I wonder what this one is suppose to symbolize.

As I think about it, I've been having odd dreams ever since I transferred locations for my job

Collin Skeen likes this.
  23. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I dreamt that I was a crack addict.

Now that's what I call a pipe dream.

*rimshot*

24. Dodger Apr 13, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 13, 2018)
    Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

I could fly in my dream last night. Haven’t had one of those in a while, but it was definitely the best one I’ve had. At one point I even walked up invisible stairs to freak people out.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  25. Has anyone here had a dream that you were so happy, that to wake up actually left you feeling depressed or drain for the day?

Dog with a Blog likes this.