Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dream Thread • Page 8

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

Holy shit! I had something eerily similar happen to me as well! I'm in class but I'll post about it later. It was honestly one of the scariest moments of my life

2. A few nights ago, I dreamt that my girlfriend and I went to a frat party at my school that ended up being some freaky occult shit. I might do some creative writing around that one.

Then last night, I dreamt that I met Lorde backstage before one of her concerts and she was very friendly. She even overheard me complaining about some back pain and cracked my back for me, lol.

3. Carmen SD

Trusted

I recently started a new position at work, and I would get dreams that I would forget sometime very important and it freaked me out. I would sit and go through each room on my wing and think "yes I got them" and everything is all good. Sometimes I still wake up feeling like I forgot even though I double check my documentation several times before I leave. It gives me so much anxiety. I kinda want to go to my doc and ask for some xanax but I don't want to get hooked so I try to stay away

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

last night I dreamt that my dad's cousin knew John Mulaney somehow so we spent the day with him, his wife, and his dog, if you think he cracked jokes the entire time he did not

at some point my dad said we had to leave because the rest of my family was seeing Lorde do a secret show and they didn't ask me if I was interested so I uncharacteristically said I wanted to go, we never wound up seeing Lorde

5. Carmen SD

Trusted

I keep having dreams where I'm living alone and there's a creepo stalker guy following me trying to get me and attack me. At least I feel like it's been reoccurring. I wake up with so much anxiety constantly it's hard to function in the morning

6. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

My dreams have gone to shit. I mean I thought I knew what spooky was but I guess not.

7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I had a dream that I was at my grandma's house and the ppl across the street were selling some clothes not like a yardsale but an outdoor boutique kinda thing, but they were not monitoring it so I stole some clothes. but then I found out after that they have cameras outside their house and I was worried about being recognized or what to do. It was v. random and stressful!! Why didn't I just pay for the clothes?? What does that meeeean

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  8. Raku

Regular

I had a somewhat fun YuYuHakusho/Shonen-like (maybe even western superhero dream) that morphed into a DBZ/Super dream XD

So there was this martial arts tournament exhibition match, and I was going up against deity-like figure (maybe not a god, but he connections to a higher level (possibly afterlife) we get into this fight, and this guy has a history of being nasty so I decide why whole back so I myself fight recklessly which turns the crowd against me. Which I guess as a good guy, I went too dark (Keep in mind, I don't remember the full details, I don't think I attacked the crowd or anything) because the guy was taunting me for going on his level of darkness. (and with my real life powers not related to this dream, I turn back this dream and treat it like a vision...)

However, this turns out to be a premonition, and I was about to go up against the guy. At this point I'm upset at the crowd on the bus, not just the guy I'm fighting. So after a few times calling them A-holes and whatnot (They thankfully don't understand why). I announce that I forfeit from the exhibition match, but the real thing will go down no matter what. If I lose (meaning he kills me because this guy has spikes that act like swords he can summon among other things I didn't get a chance to find out) to not wish me back because (I guess at this point) I was shamed, and if I were to die then I wanted to stay dead and just train in the afterlife.

At this point I got out of the stage (Keep in mind we were fighting in a place that was exactly like a school bus). I got to my motorcycle/scooter, but then my bestfriend/sidekick (this guy existed only in my dream) told to get on his ride instead (I don't remember how it looked, but this was extremely awkward for me both in dream, and now that I'm looking at it in memory because he was basically riding a motorized wheel-barrel with handlebars). I asked about my bike, and he said leave it, just come back for it later... However, it turns out my bike was from capsule corp so I just found the button, pushed it, and grabbed the falling capsule (which for some reason was black). I put it on and then hover myself onto the ride because I couldn't figure out how to get on. Then he struggles to get on so I use my telekinesis to get him on the handle-bars so he could drive (again, this was a bit awkward (both in dream and in memory)).

This next bit is a lot more hazy compared to before and after so it will be a bit abridged. At this point people are confused as to why I would throw in the towel during the exhibition match, I could easily have taken him. However, I'm vague, and say I would screw things up.... A few times I would half confess that I had a vision that revealed I had an inner darkness that would come out if I fought the guy. It got to a part where it was post exhibition, but pre-show (so they hype in the world was building). Trophy people were making trophies, in fact one of them joke that they would have to make two because one was for me, but the other was for if I dropped out again. They didn't know who would win. Then it got to this point where I was being interviewed, before the full interview started of course there was a gun (or a toy gun), and they were a bit iffy about that. I joked and said that I didn't need a real gun for I already have heat packed in me so I aim my finger up at the ceiling (probably diagonally from where I was sitting), and shot a small beam/blast of ki from my finger.

Soon after that another friend (or just someone I was close to (again only existed in my dream)) said that I was right when I said I would screw things up so she shooed me off and took over my interview (which at that point I wasn't paying attention). Instead I was again lamenting while I looked around. "If only I was strong enough to where I could be reserved while I fight this guy" was an issue for me. I thought about possibly training in the afterlife, but the only ways to get there was in death, or to somehow teleport there, but I didn't have the connections... Or so I thought, turns out some of the DBZ cast was there (Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta). I figured I would ask Goku for help so he and Gohan brought me to the supreme kai's planet. Oddly enough supreme kai was acting standoffish towards me (which is OOC for him, but whatever), but Elder Kai was willing to help. Also for some reason Beerus and Whis teleported themselves there after we arrived (but I don't know why).

Anyway, Elder Kai decided to unlock my potential like he did with Gohan during the Buu saga, the funny thing is that he said my potential was endless, but I just shrugged it off and was like, "okay, let's do this". So then (a very abridged session of this compared to DBZ) I ended up meditating for a few seconds (meditation also felt a bit like hypnotism (going to someone to be hypnotized) which was weird because I never had that happen to me).

After a while the dead was done, and I was ready to show off my new power... Turn out Elder Kai wasn't joking because I got so strong that (this part confuses me) my power was strong enough to collapse a universe, or was strong like a collapsing universe (which is a point no different from DB, but I don't want to say when or how because that would be spoilery). So then I got the intrigue of both Whis of Beerus who said that they were interested in training me now... At this point the dream ended, but I like to believe that I was able to kick butt, and not look like a monster.

This was a fun dream despite the negative plot-line of me having inner darkness. I mean, I got to impress both Beerus and Whis =D

9. Kiana

Another stress dream ugggh. It was a classic college dream where you're in class and freaking out cause it's the end of the quarter and u haven't attended class at all and have no idea what's going on or if you passed

10. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I had a dream that this 12 year old girl in a wedding veil hung herself in her little sister's crib. I'm seriously so fucking over these dreams I'm so disgusted with myself.

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I had taken the train in for a job interview and like 20 minutes beforehand I realized I was wearing something completely inappropriate,it was like a cat sweater I don't even own one of those, so I was like I have to go to I think it was TJ Maxx and get a dress shirt or polo or something

12. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Dreamt I was at some hotel looking for my things. I had a motorcycle and I drove that to get home and I got in an accident on the freeway. Fairly timid with respect to some of the dreams I've had lately. stress really fucks with your head.

13. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I had a dream that I nonchalantly ate a cat in front of a friend whose own cat just died in real life.

Don't think I need a dream interpreter for this one: I'm a huge asshole.

14. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

I still get dreams constantly where I've rented a video and I'm like super late returning it. Last night I browsed the shelves a bit. My subconscious really needs to catch up.

15. Raku

Regular

So I had a dream where I went to this known haunted place where you could just explore it through taking a tour, or you could do something which very few know about (which somehow I found out about). Anyway, the secret activity had you go to parts of the building normally off limits to the general public. Here you would take some tests that would lead to either you getting powers, or you yourself join the many spirits that haunt the place should you fail. It was a very interesting experience, which I liked. It was great interacting with ghosts in that regard where they would be willing to help you, test you, or just straight up ignore you. As opposed to dreams in the past where they were all straight up scary, and threats.

(Spoiler; I managed to pass the test, and gained psychic powers which last for just the rest of the dream (I wish I could RL psychic powers that way (if they actually exist...)))

16. Dog with a Blog

Lol, had a dream that I was about to eat out this girls' ass (one of my favorite activities) and I bent her over and spread her cheeks and instead of a butthole she had a fuckin' mouth with teeth and a tongue and everything. I'm kinky but even I couldn't do that.

Dodger, Mr. Serotonin and angrycandy like this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I had a dream that I was completely naked in Penn Station and had to buy clothes and also make sure no one saw I was naked, in hindsight I don't know how I'd buy anything, I don't want to know where my wallet was

18. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

This wasn't a dream..

Jacob, Raku, trevorshmevor and 2 others like this.
  19. atlas

Trusted

I had a dream that I was in Union Station in Chicago. Anyways, on one side of the train platform is a wall, on the other side the wall is open and there's a view of the river. There was a migration of giant hippos moving down the river, and they would slam into the wall opposite the platform and cause water to come rushing into the platform. So as me and the other patrons moved closer to the wall, more water would come rushing in each time. Anyways, I notice one guy is not moving towards the wall, and he's instead freaking out and panicking. Upon closer inspection, this man is Willem Dafoe. I leave him alone and move against the wall as the last few hippos come through. It is then I hear the signature laugh of the Green Goblin from Spiderman 1 and see Willem Dafoe in full uniform riding the Goblin Glider through the train platform and up a vent. Apparently, I'm Spiderman, because I went up the vent and recall collecting some spider token things like from the video games. I decided I needed to wake up then because it was too weird

Mr. Serotonin and Raku like this.
  20. Kiana

Sometimes i have dreams that I'm driving in an unfamiliar location and I lose control of the car. It's always like driving off a bridge or a tall overpass. I already have driving anxiety so I'm very unimpressed by this. And there's always someone in the passenger seat so I kill them too. Fun times.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  21. Carmen SD

Trusted

I had a dream my dad told me I need to get rid of most of my makeup because I have "too much" and I told him not for what I paid for them and they aren't cheap products.

22. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I dreamt I physically assaulted a kid because he threw a pair of my socks out a window.

23. Dog with a Blog

Lil' bitch shouldn't have littered

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

had 2 very on brand dreams last night

one was that I was at like the local diner and Miley Cyrus was there and she was hugging me and my entire family and I couldn't figure out how she knew us or why she was being so humble, like obviously I know how I know her

The other was that I was at a Shania Twain concert and she started singing a little bit of Look What You Made Me Do, not the phonecall part just like a verse I think, and my internet wasn't working and I so hard wanted to tweet about it I somehow took a laptop, and the usher was like you can't do that and I said I totally understand

nfdv2 and ChaseTx like this.
  25. Kiana

Last night I had a dream I booked a hotel/flight bundle to Paris and I was so stressed out. I was like I don't even have a passport and I cannot afford to take a trip rn what was I thinking?? It was actually awful and in my dream I was hoping it wasn't real, but it was (to me in my dream). I felt so anxious and stressed and then so relieved when I woke up.

smh I can't even be chill and enjoy my dream vacay to Paris.