Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dream Thread • Page 7

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 9, 2016.

1. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

I would pay good money to hear that

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I went to go get lunch before an important meeting, I think about getting a job, and my car was missing, the parking lot security told me he'd help but then took me to his house, but I kept annoying him because I was in a rush and I'm pretty sure he never did murder me

Suing that Split movie trailer for inspiring this

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I was doing some sort of obstacle course type thing with Jennifer Lawrence and we were both being extremely thirsty , like I kept making a point of calling her Jen and she loved it, so we became inseparable bffs but then she kinda ghosted me

4. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I swear I dreamed within my dream last night. At one point I was in some city/hotel, then I was floating around this dark purgatory, then I was back in the city. It made no sense and I loved every minute of it.

5. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I had a dream that Beyonce died and nobody gave a shit. Also everybody naturally looked like a funhouse mirror distortion of themselves. I can't decide which of those two things is weirder.

6. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I had a dream that there was a gigantic disembodied blue hand in the sky that I could control with my thoughts. I was very young in the dream and was telling my mom about the blue people in the sky, I sounded insane. Then I had a dream I was on the Good Mythical Morning show with Sarah Silverman, lol.

7. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I know anti depressants can give crazy dreams but holy fucking shit. The dream I had last night, and I can say this without a doubt, is the most bat shit insane thing I've ever dreamt. Words can barely even describe it. I've never done psychedelics but it's basically how I imagine they would be like. I was inside this sort of building(?) that it self is hard to describe. It definitely looked "engineered" but it's nothing like anything I've seen humans make. First thing I got a sense that it was spherical, and that there were layers. The walls seemed to change in color and hue and sort of swirled around, they all illuminated this light. I "float" to the top (it feels like the top because there's a feeling of increasing pleasure as I ascend) and there's a bunch of people in it except they don't really seem like people. hard to explain. I get to what feels like the center, or rather the apex at the top, and there's this blue gem wrapped in gold in this really trippy looking room that's made out of light, almost looks like an eye, and, in my dream logic, I know this thing is alive in some way. As I approach it I feel like I'm getting zapped and then the dream ends. Idek how my brain could make this shit up.

8. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

If anything it gives creedence to how insane the human brain can be. Really fascinating

9. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

christ. my grandfather passed away in December, but yesterday i had a dream that his health had just been a fluke, and he got better but my nanny passed away unexpectedly instead (she's been obviously gutted and struggling since his death). waking up to that is just... such an emotional lose-lose.

10. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Had a really weird dream that stuck with me for about a day and left me absolutely terrified. Me and someone else were suppose to be watching a new horror movie that came out that was suppose to be like the scariest thing ever, so we took some sort of crazy drug before hand, then suddenly we were in like a school room that reminded me of the school scenes in J horror for some reason, and the teacher was preparing us for the movie by putting these oversized cockroach things in our mouths that were about the size of a baseball and nearly bursting with the guts and blood inside of it. I was like the last one and saw it happening and like everyone's mouths opened way too large and when the creature crawled in I noticed that there was some sort of monster already inside of us that was came up our throats and was grabbing the creature to pull it in. Something clicked like a twist at the end of a movie and I realized that the creatures were living inside us the whole time, or something like that. The worst part is I remember the pain of my jaw unhinging and the the feeling of something crawling up my throat and grabbing it's buddy and pulling it back down.

And I also remember the worst part of it was I kept thinking pretty soon those drugs I took earlier are going to kick in and I'm going to be tripping balls.

Jacob and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  11. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I had a dream I was beeing (lol) swarmed by bees. Thousands of them. They were going in my mouth and down my throat. Shit sucked

Vivatoto and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  12. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

Aaron Mook, Vivatoto and Jacob like this.
  13. Carmen SD

Trusted

I don't remember what happened in my dream last night but a guy I went to hs with was in it. Not even someone I hung out with or anything. Just some kid I had a few classes with. It was really weird.

14. crazy nate

Harumph

Can't recall much of last night's dream, but at one point somebody sprayed something on my hands, and within seconds they were covered with bumps.

15. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I had one the other night that I was in the x-men. That was pretty dope.

16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

My dad has a snake and I've had a few bad dreams about it before. Last night I had one that I was napping on the couch with someone, but we were both sleeping sitting sorta upright on the couch, not horizontal. Anyway, I could feel the snake crawling up the left side of my body so I tried to wake up the person on my right but it wasnt working. It felt SO real, like I could feel the coldness of the snakes body on my arm. It turned out to be that in real life I think I was just cold + my arm was a bit asleep but omg I am like scarred from how real it felt

17. crazy nate Mar 7, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 7, 2017)
    crazy nate

Harumph

Had a dream yesterday in which I thought I woke up, discovered a bunch of sores/indents, and itchy raised pus bubbles all over my legs.

Second dream in the last week or so in which I've discovered some nasty skin conditions.....off to go look up what dream interpreters make of this stuff.

Edit: either denying a harsh reality, losing my defenses/being worn down, repressing negative emotions, or a sign of future wealth.......I don't really put much stock in dream interpretation, but it is interesting.

18. Dog with a Blog

Had a dream that I was in complete darkness but there was a certain liveleyhold to the dark that surrounded me. sitting in front of me was my ex gf, completely naked and perfectly lit (think the lighting for Scar Jo in Under the Skin). Her body was painted perfectly in two halves. One half being white with the insignia of spades painted on her. Her other half painted red with some other insignia found in a deck of cards, I'm not sure what. Anyways, her legs were spread open and she was pleasuring herself. She started smiling and then began laughing maniacally at the fact that I couldn't touch her anymore and she knew it was driving me crazy. That was pretty much it. It was very Lynchian lol

19. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I had a daughter. Maybe 10 years old. She was sick and her hair had started falling out. We were gonna go to a play but it got cancelled. She starting crying and ran away. I lost her and just collapsed on the floor in tears. A girl offered to help me look for her but we never found her.

20. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I can't imagine the pain of losing a kid as a parent. It felt so real in my dream and I know that can't even come close. My dreams have been so dark lately. Idk why.

21. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That is SUPER dark. Damn.

I had a dream that I went to a big house party and blacked out. Woke up and couldn't find my car, and had different car keys in my pocket. My friends told me I had traded my car for another friends car the night before. I called the kid and he said a deals a deal, so I had to go steal my car back from him :crylaugh:

Jacob likes this.
  22. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I had a super lucid dream last night. Was accompanied by some nasty sleep paralysis but I guess it was worth it. I got to ask people in my dream if they realize they're a figment of my imagination. Most of them replied saying they didn't understand the question (which I no doubt picked up from Westworld haha), but one person replied "I think what you think". so that was interesting. The way I went lucid was actually kind of cool too, I started realizing I would think of what people in my dream were gonna say before they said it. And then it would just happen. It was weird.

23. Dog with a Blog

Oh man we should share sleep paralysis experiences sometime! I don't come across a lot of people who deal with this as well.

Jacob likes this.
  24. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I post about it in the creepy/paranormal thread sometimes, if you wanna check it out. I opened my eyes the other night and a fucking boiled covered face popped out of nowhere staring directly down at me, also had the usual sleep paralysis symptoms of being aware of my room and not being able to move. One of the more creepier sleep paralysis experiences I've had. I normally can sleep fine after but that one kept me up.

25. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Like I couldn't even come up with some of this stuff I've been dreaming about while awake. There's just no way. I mean this shit is just so evil. The fact that my brain conjures this stuff up in my dreams is beyond fascinating. And hella scary. I'm starting to get superstitious.

Bloodsucker II likes this.