Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dream Thread • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I had a dream where I went to a friend's wedding. Then, while they were having the after party, I snuck into the woods and made sick beats with Kanye West by the river. I don't know how his equipment was plugged in...must've been battery operated.

2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

So Kanye is like a magical wood nymph. Makes sense. He is a bit puckish.

Mr. Serotonin and Aaron Mook like this.
  3. I have also had dreams about Kanye West lol

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

He's become such an icon that we can't even escape him in our dreams.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  5. I think we were just cruising around with a little dog in my dream. God bless him

6. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

No matter which job I'm at irl, I seem to have a recurring dream where I'm working at that place and when I try to assist a customer, their words sound garbled to the point I can't understand them. I keep trying, then I become mildly panicked and wake up.

7. Raku

Regular

You guys dreaming about Kanye, while I used to dream about blink-182.

So I guess now that I'm graduated from college and will be entering the work force that my school related dreams will (possibly) be replaced by this?

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  8. The other night I had a dream that I was dreaming that I was dreaming that I was dreaming. This one guy I'm kinda a little bit interested in was in it. Before I actually woke up, I woke up in my dream and I was in a hospital bed, facing the door. The Windows had like frosted glass and there was a loud bang (which probably woke me up in my dream) and a shadow of a man holding an axe was running down the hall. I was like holy shit I hope I'm safe and he doesn't try to go in any of the rooms

9. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Lets see if I can even type this out....

I dreamed I time traveled with me and(I think it was my wife). We went back to my old high school and wondering the halls talking to a few of the teachers there. The environment was a little bit mixed with a parking garage. Everyone there thought it was normal that we were there, but me and her knew we were back in time and that it was weird. .....don't remember the middle of the dream so much...... I ended up in the middle of this large lake that I could still see the shore on all sides; it was sundown. It had a man-made natural-type narrow bridge hovering right above the water stretching from shore to shore. I was trying to get back to my present time and I knew I had to trigger a wormhole by doing something but I didn't know what. I tried diving in the water and doing some flips underwater, but that didn't work. I then went over to a coconut type tree that was on the bridge and picked a coconut off the branches. I hit the tree with the coconut a few times causing it lit up from the inside and thus caused this massive digital display menu to pop-up in the sky above and out from me with options for me to select. I then used the coconut like you would a Nintendo Wii mote(just like selecting within the Wii menus, but with 2 hands on either side of the coconut) to select 1 of three options in the sku. I had to hover the cursor over the option for 2-3 seconds for it to select something. I remember I chose the far right option. Then I woke up.

:hailmary:

Dirty Sanchez and muttley like this.
  10. muttley May 30, 2016
    (Last edited: May 30, 2016)
    muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I was in a major city for a soccer game. I don't watch sports so already, I felt uneasy haha. The streets were full of people like there was a festival. Then out of nowhere, a bunch of people pulled out blades and chaos ensued. I was with some family and I immediately bolted through the crowd, which is the scariest part - I basically abandoned them. I ducked and maneuvered through the crowd while 2 guys began following me.

I made it into a stairwell, and by now, I knew I was dreaming. I kept telling myself to wake up and it would be over. I ran down two flights of stairs, waited at the bottom for the two guys to turn the corner, still telling myself to wake up. Then the first guy turned the corner and we scuffled briefly before I finally fucking woke up. From the chase to the end felt like it was only 15 frantic seconds.

That was an intense one. I was with my family the night before in the dream, too, so that build up made it worse.

11. I've been having more nightmares. Last night, I dreamt that there was something wrong with my mouth and I kept pulling chunks of excess flesh out of it until I had fucked up my tongue and my teeth and couldn't speak correctly. I don't know what to make of it. It was horrifying.

12. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

@Aaron Mook That sounds awful.

I had another out of the blue one last night.

I was outside at home and Jason Butler(letlive) was at the house across the street. I live slightly in the country so there is a lot of space at mine and the other house. Jason was mad that no one would let him build a pool outside because there was nowhere to put one. So he all the sudden built one in the middle of the street. A 4ft deep above ground pool almost big enough to cover the street. Cars had to go around in the grass.

I went up to him while he was in the pool like, "soooo.... how was your day?". He said he was mad no one would let him build this pool(no naked dudes though). He was also mad he had to scrape enough cash off the floor just to be able to eat.

This wasn't fun loving, nice Jason. It was run from the cops, IDGAF, be a dick Jason.

I'm not sure where this one came from. I think I saw Jason's face on Instagram a couple days ago maybe.....

13. Occasionally I'll have dreams that my teeth get loose and fall out. Every time I wake up from them I check to make sure my teeth are still intact and not loose

Aaron Mook likes this.
  14. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Oh my god I have those dreams so often and I hate them

Aaron Mook likes this.
  15. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

during panic attacks, when i'm late on my meds, or when i'm having a nightmare i usually think that if i clench my teeth really hard i'm gonna break them all

16. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Dreamt that I had a cat that was kidnapped by my neighbour, Jim Carrey, and he killed it boiled frog style. My uncle, Morgan Freeman, soon found out and then beat him to death.

ChaseTx likes this.
  17. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Dream-karma is a bitch.

18. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I had a dream that I was taking an exam and the professor was a prof that I hate. Anyway, he put them on his desk and said he'd pass them out when he returned. He never came back, so I stole an exam and it was full of shit that I had never seen. Then an hour later, a stats prof came in and said "sorry for the wrong exam" and then cut 4 questions out of it and gave us 10 minutes to do it. -_-

19. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

I actually had a dream, last week I believe, that I ran into Mr. Tate himself. He had a lumberjack beard though. Weird dream.

20. Raku

Regular

Speaking of dreams on blink-182...

I had a dream I was messing with this advanced program where you could start off with one song/band, and then mix in other songs to create a new song or melody. Then which ever singer of you picked for the first song would be generated to sing whatever songs you chose for the mix. Of course I started it off with blink-182 (unfortunately new blink-182 with post-ava Tom). It was very interesting to hear Tom trying to do screamo at the end (which is funny because in real life I would never compose anything with screamo-type stuff in it). Then I wanted to mess with Enema/Toypaj era blink. Then somehow while messing with the program, and looking for songs on my computer (for some reason their was thumbnails of the files, but some were like of music video or shows). I some how went to a show where they were about to play, and either Tom or Mark was like "Okay, if your not a fan of our music feel free to leave the show now" so someone left. Then one of them was like "Man, that guy looked between the age of 20 to 25, and wow is that old!" then I think they said something about his taste in music and then the dream ended.

Really weird stuff...

21. StevenW92

Regular

Can't remember anything specific but it weirds me out when people I'm with in dreams just change randomly. Like I'll be with my brother and then I'll turn around and it'll be my old school friend who moved away years ago, still as a 13 year old. Makes for some strange story progression.

Also, after I started reading Justin Cronins The Passage, the same strange looking little girl appeared in my dream three nights running.

22. I had some strange dreams last night. I wish I could remember them >.<

23. I had a semi-lucid dream about my interview with Cymbals Eat Guitars where they had a band house I was visiting and right as I was walking up to Joseph to talk to him, I realized I was dreaming and that he was a dream person and it freaked me the fuck out so I woke myself up

24. Raku

Regular

Kind of reminds me of a dream I had where I was going into a hotel room, and I noticed a closet off to the side, but I decided I wanted to check the porch out first. I look over to where the room should be (Like I should have my view block by a wall) but I saw nothing. I went to look into said closet, but instead it was now an entrance to a "warehouse" type thing. I ended up leaving that room by walking to the door backwards making sure nothing snuck up on me. It was so creepy, and I think I was aware it was a dream when I noticed the missing room. Plus it was interesting grabbing the door knob from "behind my back" in my dream.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  25. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

had a dream that a best friend who fell out with me and tbh treated me like shit was normal with me again and we were hanging out...

Aaron Mook likes this.