Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

The Dream Thread • Page 11

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Damn. That would’ve been cool.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  2. Lucas27

Trusted Supporter

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. Carmen SD

Regular

He doesnt even have my address so that would be kinda creepy

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Lol I was mostly joking cause that would’ve been wild that you’re dream became a reality, and not in a metaphorical way :crylaugh:

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  5. K0ta

Trusted Supporter

I had a dream about my estranged friend again last night, this is the third time in a month. I think it just feels worse because we never fought, just kind of stopped talking, and it doesn't make sense and I feel like she doesn't care. And I am a bit of a coward and am scared of rejection again because the last time I reached out she didn't care. So I just keep having these dreams where she's in them and it feels like my subconscious trying to figure it all out but the reality is I just need to reach out and tell her how I feel and that I miss her.

6. SuperCoolFool

I have to tell you something....I eat lightbulbs

Once I dreamed some guy on Twitter was role playing as Dobby and he made a post that went "Harry Potter is very grouchy, that means there will be no cock and ball tourture for Dobby. Dobby 'bout to dip" and I laughed my ass off and got sad even when I worked up and realized it wasn't real. That is how much the internet has ruined my subconscious.

Raku likes this.
  7. Raku

Regular

Oh I've had internet dreams before... Don't remember any of the songs, but I remember listening to never released before blink-182 songs (both demos and songs that didn't make albums) on like a site that functions like bandcamp/soundcloud.

SuperCoolFool likes this.
  8. jorbjorb

ashleymadison.com

Does anyone else get dreams about being late? I always get the late to the hockey rink dream where I can't even put my pads on while everyone's playing the game. Could be symbolic?

This week I had a dream about arriving late to an exam I was supposed to write the following day.

9. Kiana

Anyway, don't be a stranger Prestigious

I had a dream that I was like... In the episode of Roseanne where Roseanne realizes DJ is being racist and consequently that she is racist, and I interrupted the episode to yell "TELL THIS ALL TO FUTURE RACIST ROSEANNE AND SAVE US FROM 2016!"

Super weird cause I haven't watched Roseanne in a long time lol

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Oh goose Supporter

Two separate dreams I had last night

I was in a burning room and my life was flashing before my eyes like a movie because I had an unrelated concussion and was in a coma

I was at a Hanson concert and they covered Old Town Road

jorbjorb likes this.
  11. Jacob

The sum of n from 1 to 36 is pretty metal Prestigious

I had a dream I was driving up to Santa Barbara and I passed this steak house. I think it was literally called Santa Barbara Steakhouse and it had this wooden sign with a bull on engraved in it. I decided to stop and eat there because I remembered it was a really famous steakhouse and I figured I'd spoil myself (keep in mind this steakhouse does not exist lol). I was seated at a booth and had a really rude/sassy waiter who almost had this attitude like I didn't belong there. He hands me the menu and I don't really know what to order but I know they're famous for their ribeye so I get that, medium rare, and then he shows me this graph that's on the menu with some wording above basically explaining you can choose how long your steak was in the sun - they place their steaks in the sunlight periodically, at varying amounts, and the graph basically shows how the number of hours in the sun correlates to tenderness. 4 hours in the sun was the maximum for tenderness so I chose that. So I'm literally just waiting for my steak for what felt like 30 min in this dream and then a different waiter seats a group of complete strangers at my booth, two on my side three on the other, and I'm like uhhh wtf this is weird so I lie and say I'm waiting for a friend and he apologizes and moves the group. I never get my steak by I get the check for 60 something dollars and I tip and leave.

I do not suggest sun aging steak that sounds like a terrible idea.

12. Jacob

The other night I also had a dream that I was standing on the corner of an intersection in a city, and all the signs and building numbers said 877, and there was a song playing through some invisible loud speaker that was singing 877 over and over again. Last night the last four numbers of my card were 5777. Idk wtf any of that means.

I just looked it up and 877 happens to be prime so that's kinda weird.

13. Jacob

ugh I had a dream I was in high school again and there was an active shooter and everyone was trying to run. this country sucks.

Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.