The Dream Thread • Page 11

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Damn. That would’ve been cool.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  2. Lucas27

Trusted Supporter

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. Carmen SD

Regular

He doesnt even have my address so that would be kinda creepy

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Lol I was mostly joking cause that would’ve been wild that you’re dream became a reality, and not in a metaphorical way :crylaugh:

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  5. K0ta

when i feel it, then i feel it too much. Supporter

I had a dream about my estranged friend again last night, this is the third time in a month. I think it just feels worse because we never fought, just kind of stopped talking, and it doesn't make sense and I feel like she doesn't care. And I am a bit of a coward and am scared of rejection again because the last time I reached out she didn't care. So I just keep having these dreams where she's in them and it feels like my subconscious trying to figure it all out but the reality is I just need to reach out and tell her how I feel and that I miss her.

6. SuperCoolFool

I have to tell you something....I eat lightbulbs

Once I dreamed some guy on Twitter was role playing as Dobby and he made a post that went "Harry Potter is very grouchy, that means there will be no cock and ball tourture for Dobby. Dobby 'bout to dip" and I laughed my ass off and got sad even when I worked up and realized it wasn't real. That is how much the internet has ruined my subconscious.

Raku likes this.
  7. Raku

Regular

Oh I've had internet dreams before... Don't remember any of the songs, but I remember listening to never released before blink-182 songs (both demos and songs that didn't make albums) on like a site that functions like bandcamp/soundcloud.

SuperCoolFool likes this.
  8. jorbjorb

I'm so much cooler online

Does anyone else get dreams about being late? I always get the late to the hockey rink dream where I can't even put my pads on while everyone's playing the game. Could be symbolic?

This week I had a dream about arriving late to an exam I was supposed to write the following day.