Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Disaster Artist (James Franco, December 8, 2017) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

"You're My favorite customer"

"Bye doggie"

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

"You're tearing me apaaaaaart Lisa!"

chris-wrecker and Zac Djamoos like this.
  3. Dog with a Blog

You know what they say.....lahv is blahnd

I probably quote The Room more then any other piece of media

SteveLikesMusic and Zac Djamoos like this.
  4. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

How can I watch it?

5. Dog with a Blog

There's not really an easy way. Have to buy it or torrent it as far as I'm aware. All I suggest is that, when you do watch it, you have some alcohol on hand and maybe a couple buddies.

6. It's on YouTube

7. TedSchmosby

Trusted

As much hilarious stuff as Tommy says, it's Mark that has the best line in the movie:

"One of 'em found out, beat her up so bad she ended up in a hospital on Guererro Street."

8. Anyway how's your sex life

Zac Djamoos and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  9. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Damn out of state banks.

10. Dog with a Blog

I used to know a girl...she had a dozen guys

Zac Djamoos and TedSchmosby like this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I feel like by seeing clips of The Room I get the gist of it

12. Dog with a Blog

That's what I thought before I saw it. But honestly, seeing it from beginning to end is something to behold. Little bits of trivia, like the fact that Tommy shot it simultaneously on digital and film, or that he originally had it planned to be like a 600 page novel, are what make it so fascinating to see in full imo.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  13. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

"Yeah, the barbeque chicken was delicious rice."

14. Dog with a Blog

wordzanddreamz likes this.
  15. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Like, I thought someone would reply with this but reading it still made me laugh. "What a story" and "Hi doggy" and "You're tearing me apart" are all great, but there are many less said lines that give me my jollies. Of course, even the less said lines in this movie are quoted somewhere on Internet on a daily basis.

"Did you know... that... chocolate... is the symbol of love."

Zac Djamoos and Bloodsucker II like this.
  16. Dog with a Blog

Haha dude yes. There have been so many times where someone will ask what I'm up to and I'm like, "I'm just sitting up here thinkin' ya know?" And they're just like wut.

I think my favorite line from the whole movie is, "I'm tiiired, I'm wasted, I lahv you darlin!"

Zac Djamoos and TedSchmosby like this.
  17. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I am fucking laughing. "Keep your stupid comments in your pocket" is a great one to use as a rebuttal. It probably makes the other person think they've bested you, but inside you know you've won.

18. Dog with a Blog

LMAO YES. I am at work and laughing so hard right now

TedSchmosby likes this.
  19. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I've watched the room too many times (I mean, 50+ times) and kind of ruined it for myself. I definitely love it but the only way I can watch it now is with someone who's never seen it before. Sort of dreading when this comes out and inevitably makes the movie more popular and everyone and their mother is quoting it.

20. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

The thing that set the movie above other "so bad its great" movies is that there's a level of earnestness that Wisseau has in the film that makes it wholesome. You can tell that the man was genuinely trying to make a good film but was so utterly incompetent that it turned out the way it did.

Also all of the little tidbits as the commenter above said. Like they reused the same sex scene twice because the actress didn't want to go through the awkwardness of re-enacting the sex scene with Wisseau and rolling around in "icky" sheets, the stock photos with spoons (I don't think I've ever saw that so it must have been deliberate?), how fucking CREEPY Denny is...it's utterly fascinating to watch a movie get literally every single aspect of a film wrong.

21. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I just like to watch you guys

22. Morrissey

Trusted

20228333_1518988251508996_4479769988704825882_n.png This seems accurate.

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

24. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

What's the 0.1% he doesn't like?

coleslawed and Bloodsucker II like this.
  25. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

He said he didn't like the lighting in won scene