Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dirty Nil - Master Volume (September 14, 2018) Album • Page 8

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by MexicanGuitars, Jul 11, 2018.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

2. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

let's gooooooooo

Anthony_ and Nick Jagger like this.
  3. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

feel like now’s a good time to get into this band

sonder, JBoch, MexicanGuitars and 3 others like this.
  4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Nice

5. Nick Jagger

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Looks like they're going to be releasing the Toronto show from December 2018. It was the final night of the Master Volume tour and professionally filmed. Can't wait!

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Awe man, I thought we were getting a new record lol I'm still hopeful for that

Nick Jagger likes this.
  7. Nick Jagger

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wouldn't be surprised if an album is on it's way, too. The new logo certainly points towards that.

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They played about 3-4 new songs in December too and they were all so damn good

Nick Jagger likes this.
  9. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

lame

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

dylan likes this.
  11. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

PS. Make sure you stick it out right until the very end of the credits, we may have some other tricks up our sleeves

From the NIL’s live video email rn

12. I’m finally getting into this band. Good stuff.

13. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Welcome friend. The water is great over here.

KidLightning likes this.
  14. Nick Jagger

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If anyone has Sirius and could record this, I'd love to check it out...

15. MexicanGuitars

Stream is up folks. No weaknesses!

16. dylan

the facebook browser version is terrible. im not signing up or downloading the app either

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Long live the Nil

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  18. MexicanGuitars

I did not see the aforementioned "tricks up our sleeves" at the end of the vid, anyone else?

19. Nick Jagger

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I spotted myself in the video a few times, but didn't see the surprise at the end, either.

20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I didn’t either also looked up the setlist and they cut a few songs which is a bummer. Pretty cruel to cut Zombie Eyed!!!

Video was awesome though I hope they do an official release

Nick Jagger likes this.
  21. Nick Jagger

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Totally agreed. I was so sad Super 8 got cut! Why not include all 10 of the Master Volume songs?!?!? The production on this was great, though.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  22. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Hey Nillionaires,

We hope you all enjoyed the first night of The Dirty Nil: Live At The Opera House yesterday over on our Facebook page. We hope it served as a reminder of the power of live music and rock n roll, and as soon as it's possible we'll be back out on the road bringing it to you in person.

If you missed it, we also launched a raffle with lots of limited edition merchandise and rare memorabilia from TDN vault. All money raised from the sale of these items will be donated to Black Lives Matter. Big thank you to everyone who has already donated and purchased tickets and items, we have raised over 3K dollars and counting so let's keep it going!

Tonight, it's time for Round 2! We are premiering our new concert film The Dirty Nil: Live At The Opera House on our YouTube channel at 7pm ET! Join the countdown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ScmX2M9yTs and we'll see you in the comment section.

Lastly, we have partnered with Brittany Farhat who took some of our favourite live shots from that Opera House show in Toronto back in 2018, and you can now purchase prints from the night on her Etsy store, with all of the proceeds also benefitting Black Lives Matter - Toronto.

Once again, thank you so much for all of your support and donations so far, and we hope you all enjoy the second night of The Dirty Nil concert weekend. Much Luv.

-The Dirty Nil

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  23. MexicanGuitars

Well I already threw my hat in to the raffle but gonna have to snag a print now too.

24. MexicanGuitars

YouTube stream also going now

25. dylan

yeah what was this?