Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dillinger Escape Plan, O' Brother, Cult Leader, Car Bomb, Entheos, and Bent Knee Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Aug 22, 2016.

1. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

[​IMG]

Party peoplllllllllllle. What's uppppppp. So we had all of the fun getting up close and personal with some of you in the tiny saunas... I mean venues... that we played over the last couple of weeks. There was no better way we could've chosen to start this beast back up than by getting back in the van and getting down to the slimy nitty gritty with some of y'all in some of our favorite cities. Thanks to everyone who came out and screamed and sweat and bled with us and checked their fucks at the door. So invigorating to play such feral explosive small shows after being dormant for a while. Full body chills/goosebumps every night to see you all go into a frenzy and scream along to the end of Limerent Death so soon after we released it. So, because we're kinda hooked on this whole intimate show thing now, we're doing another in the UK this week at Old Blue Last. This place holds 150 people....tickets go on sale today at 3pm. Not bothering to post a link, you guys'll figure it out.

For everyone stateside, we've got a ton of dates coming up, that we're gonna tell you about right NOW:

Wed 10/12 Baltimore, MD Baltimore Soundstage
    Thu 10/13 Providence, RI Fete Music Hall
    Fri 10/14 Poughkeepsie, NY The Chance Theater
    Sat 10/15 New York, NY Webster Hall
    Mon 10/17 Pontiac, MI The Crofoot Ballroom
    Tue 10/18 Cleveland, OH House Of Blues
    Wed 10/19 Indianapolis, IN The Vogue
    Thu 10/20 Sauget, IL Pop’s Nightclub
    Fri 10/21 Lawrence, KS Granada
    Sat 10/22 Denver, CO Marquis Theater
    Sun 10/23 Salt Lake City, UT Urban Lounge
    Tue 10/25 Seattle, WA El Corazon
    Wed 10/26 Portland, OR Dante's
    Thu 10/27 Berkely, CA The UC Theatre
    Fri 10/28 San Diego, CA Brick By Brick
    Sat 10/29 Las Vegas, NV Beauty Bar
    Sun 10/30 Los Angeles, CA The Regent
    Mon 10/31 Phoenix, AZ The Marquee
    Tue 11/1 El Paso, TX Tricky Falls
    Thu 11/3 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
    Fri 11/4 Dallas, TX Trees
    Sat 11/5 Austin, TX Sound On Sound Festival
    Sun 11/6 Houston, TX White Oak Music Hall
    Mon 11/7 New Orleans, LA Southport Hall
    Wed 11/9 Ft. Lauderdale, FL Revolution
    Thu 11/10 St. Petersburg, FL State Theatre
    Fri 11/11 Atlanta, GA Variety Playhouse
    Sat 11/12 Wilmington, NC The Throne Theatre
    Sun 11/13 Knoxville, TN The Concourse
    Tue 11/15 Philadelphia, PA Union Transfer
    Wed 11/16 Boston, MA Paradise Rock Club
    Thu 11/17 Burlington, VT Club Metronome
    Fri 11/18 Huntington, NY The Paramount
    Sat 11/19 Hartford, CT The Webster

All shows go on sale this Friday 8/26. Support comes from O' Brother, Cult Leader, Car Bomb, Entheos, and Bent Knee, depending on where you are on those last three.

UK, we're headed your way. Old Blue Last, Reading and Leeds, bring it all on. We are gonna chew you the fuck up.

See you soon.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

It doesn't look like there is a possibility for a Chicago date even after Riot Fest.

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Gotta make it to the show at Trees. Never seen DEP before and need to change that before it's too late.

4. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I'm pretty annoyed they won't be hitting Montreal since they did a festival slot at Heavy. Not that they weren't amazing but seeing them at small clubs is just the best.

5. fronkensteen

Trusted

I've seen them a few times now, once at Trees, and yes, you HAVE to see them. I'm gonna try and go to that show as well.

That Trees show is a top five show of all time for me:

Misery Signals opening for Zao opening for Every Time I Die opening for Dillinger Escape Plan who was touring for Miss Machine.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

marsvoltamcr and redwing91007 like this.
  7. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I haven't seen Dillinger since Warped Tour 2010. Time to change that.

8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I think I was at that Zao/ETID Trees show, but couldn't get in because it was sold out. This was YEARS ago, but I remember Zao, ETID and DEP on the same bill (can't remember if Misery Signals was there or not, or if it was for Miss Machine, but it must've been)

9. fronkensteen

Trusted

Yeah, that had to have been it because I wouldn't miss a show like that.

10. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

I am even more bummed I missed out tix to the Riot Fest After Show. They have to play Chicago next year though

11. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

If only that show at the vogue happened a few months later

12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, that's one of the shows that I'm still kicking myself for missing. Such an insane lineup.

13. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

this is such a weird lineup but super cool

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

So this is in support of their final album but this isn't necessarily their last tour?

15. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Fuck yeah Fort Lauderdale date. FUCK YEAH

16. Benny Burrito

Really hope this isn't the final tour. They aren't hitting any cities in Minnesota or Wisconsin.

17. OdeToTheSun

Ø

I hate that the St. Pete date is the day before Carcass/Deafheaven at the same venue. Probably wouldn't be able to go to both.

18. Ruston

I can't believe this tour is coming to Vermont. Pretty crazy. Stoked I get to see these guys before they call it quits.

19. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

anyone got an obrother setlist for this tour?

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Benny Burrito likes this.
  21. Benny Burrito

22. JHaydon

How is Dillinger's merch (if any one has gone)?

23. Dog with a Blog

No joke, O'Brother put on one of the best live shows I've ever seen. I haven't experienced such a fucking big and powerful sound since I first saw Thrice back in 07. Obvs DEP was incredible but O'Bro really blew me away, I've been trying to see them for like 5 years now

cubsml34 and sophos34 like this.