Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation (October 14, 2016) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Jul 29, 2016.

1. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Don't think I ever posted the music video on here.

2. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Miss these guys.

stars143, JM95 and sophos34 like this.
  3. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

their live show will go down in history

4. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Without a doubt the most consistently crazy shows I've seen.

I love how they would put strobe lights behind them facing the crowd so all you would see is silhouettes thrashing around. It was disorienting in the best way possible.

5. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Greg has one of the most demonic screams I've heard. Love it.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  6. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Proud to have Ben play the guitar while standing on my shoulder for a full minute at a show.

They’re sorely missed

7. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Hell yes.

8. flask

Trusted Supporter

One of the first shows I ever went to was Dillinger at Chain Reaction in Anaheim. Life changing stuff.

Also fun story: DEP played FYF in 2010 I think (after fucking Converge no less) and Ben smashed his guitar and threw the wreckage at the crowd and it clocked some dude next to me in the face. Blood is streaming and he immediately leaves and I’m just like HOLY SHIT. The next day they post a photo of him holding the guitar with his head all bandaged up and he’s all smiles. Couple years later DEP played LA again and this two piece band opens and the guitar player looks like the dude who got hit in the head. Sure enough during DEP Greg is like “give it up for (I forget their name) who opened. Couple years ago we hit him in the head with a guitar and the only thing he asked for was if his band could open for us one day.”

9. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I absolutely love this story.