Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Devil Wears Prada – “Daughter” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They debuted this song live at Chicago Open Air this weekend.

3. goation

Regular

This is really good. I have listened to it probably 10 times since they released it on Friday.

4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I don't know... I was so into TDWP during their Roots Above era (but never before that) and thought Dead Throne was overall pretty good. They lost me after that though..

This song is whatever and I don't know why but the video annoys me. Maybe it's cause they have Mike looking weird like he's screaming in the most apathetic way? I don't know. Hopefully new record pulls me in.

5. The Mysterious

Yes...but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts

Too bad there aren't ANY low screams on this...that's what mostly kills the song. Add some nasty lows, and this could have been a Zombie b-side.

6. silentc

Regular

The Devil Wears Prada have also announced that their new album Transit Blues will be released October 7th. Pre-order here (The Devil Wears Prada)[​IMG]

7. The Mysterious

Yes...but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts

8. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I lost interest in the past couple releases but this has my attention. Personally I like the lack of lows. I think this is solid all around.

9. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Thought that was Justin from Killswitch on drums, but he would never play a rack tom bigger than a 10".

Dig the song a lot.

10. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

This song is amazing! Totally could've fit right in on Roots

11. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Space EP didn't do much for me, but 8:18 is still my favorite album of theirs. I'm glad they're still going after some of the member changes.

12. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

I'm diggin' this track.

13. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I'm super annoyed by videos where the vocalist doesn't have a microphone, looks totally weird every time