Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dear Hunter / The Family Crest / VAVÁ Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TJ Wells, Oct 18, 2017.

1. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

11/28 - Doug Fir Lounge - Portland, OR.

Just got my tix. This venue holds maybe 300 people, this is kind of crazy. Is this just announced? Couldn't find anything on it.

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

like two months ago? new EP too

the venue here is way too big for him

3. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Does anyone have any clue what the setlist could look like for this? Or even where the voting for five songs of their setlist might end up? I'm still a bit of a newbie to the band. And I'm going to the first show of the tour.

4. atlas

Trusted

They generally like playing new stuff so I would expect a good chunk, if not all of the new EP. A good mix of acts III, IV and V with a little Color Spectrum and Migrant sprinkled in.

5. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

This starts tomorrow. I can't imagine they'll play the entire new EP like you said, it's not even out yet.

6. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

7. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

I'm down with that. Still gotta get tickets for next Friday.

8. atlas

Trusted

set is fucking crazy. If that holds for Chicago will easily be the best set I've seen from them

9. Kellan Dec 3, 2017
    (Last edited: Dec 3, 2017)
    Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

This is going to be bad for my wallet if TDH and The Family Crest both have vinyl.

Wish they were playing The Kiss of Life though.

10. TMS2787

Trusted

I am debating on going to this on Saturday night in Akron. I haven’t listened to The Dear Hunter in a long time but I don’t know that I’ll be doing anything else that night and $15 isn’t much for a show.