Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dark Tower (Nikolaj Arcel, Aug. 4th, 2017) Movie • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Garrett, May 16, 2016.

1. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Yuuuuussssss

2. Dog with a Blog

Fuuuuck, my boss, a huge dark tower fan as well, is at Cinemacon this week. Jelly :(

3. Delayed til August 4th.

4. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Really that's the only thing that makes sense. They need to stop announcing dates though, for real

coleslawed likes this.
  5. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Not surprised. I'd like to see some marketing start now though, let's get a trailer.

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

Jesussssss

7. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

To me, saying DT was "delayed" again is kind of misleading. It was pushed back a week. I'd think if it still had major issues it would be more than a week. A week isn't enough time to iron out major flaws.

Bloodsucker II and airik625 like this.
  8. Dog with a Blog

Oh yeah... for some reason I thought it was delayed a month. Forgot it was a late July release. That ain't so bad

9. Ya I didn't mean to make it seem like it was a huge delay. Columbia Pictures might have seen the War for the Planet of the Apes trailer and been like, "Uhh ya let's wait it another week."

10. Dog with a Blog

The fucking trailer better come out today

11. Dog with a Blog

I have been looking online everyday for the trailer. Today I search "Dark Tower trailer" and the first link is an article that says it's finally out and attached in the article is a YouTube video. I click on it and it says, "this video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sony Pictures Entertainment."

What the helllllllll.

12. TedSchmosby

Trusted

It's too bad, but regardless of how good this movie is, it's definitely going to underperform

13. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Isn't it weird there's no trailer? What's up with that?

14. Supposedly the trailer might possibly be debuting with the opening of Guardians this week maybe. Fingers crossed.

15. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

That would be sweet because I wouldn't have to watch it online since I already plan on seeing that movie quickly.

16. Dog with a Blog

It'll come out online prior even if it is to be seen before Guardians. I just got the hard drive at work for Guardians and there was no TDK trailer on it. I will receive a trail mix tomorrow or Wednesday though and that will have most upcoming trailers so, we'll see.

17. Dog with a Blog

Just got this at work. It's confirmed. I should have the hard drive tomorrow and watch it then.

View attachment 7569

18. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I've gotta say I'm almost more excited to see The Big Sick on there.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  19. Joe May 2, 2017
    (Last edited: May 2, 2017)
    McConaughey and Elba are tweeting at each other in promo for this. Kinda cool ha.

Wharf Rat, airik625 and coleslawed like this.
  20. Dog with a Blog

The fact that Roland straight up throws his rounds into the air and catches them in the chamber is pretty dumb to me. It totally removes the impact of him losing his fingers and just how fast he is

21. Dog with a Blog

dadbolt likes this.
  22. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

I am so ready for this

23. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Yess

24. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Fuuuuuck I want this to be good so bad! Very nervously excited for this.

25. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Still nervous it took THIS long to get a trailer and it's coming out in three months, but I like what I saw.