Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dangerous Summer - The Dangerous Summer (January 26th, 2018) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by airik625, Oct 19, 2017.

1. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I think he just wants to know who instead of “people that used to be in the band”. Which/how many members are still in the band since the incident happened?

2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i mean, i can tell you for a fact AJ was very much one of them, as the bouquet of stretch marks and whipped cream is likely never going to leave my mind.

cwhit likes this.
  3. Shrek

the reason there is no proof is because, thank everything, strikegently died. it was a real thing, their faces were in the photos, and Cody and AJ were 110% involved

cwhit likes this.
  4. Shrek

like guys these were literal photographs, there was never a shred of doubt who was involved. there were a TON of photos.

cwhit likes this.
  5. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

This is not a thread for only "new music updates" and trying to quiet conversation about an artist's involvement in predatory behavior is super uncool.

6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

and here is our answer. i never saw the posts just the secondhand mentions of them, this is as close to proof as we will get

KidLightning likes this.
  7. cwhit

even if members were kicked it out it had nothing to do with this event, so that doesn't matter

i am definitely very self-centered more than i should be, i should be doing more active work but i don't, so the least i could do is at least help awareness of these issues and help push diversity both on the internet as well as in the shows i book

8. Shrek

look, i don't think you're a bad person if you still like this band despite the pictures that you'll never see. that's whatever, we all draw our own lines. but if you discredit it or think it has no place in a discussion about the band than too bad.

9. cwhit

that's basically all i was saying

that one post about "i had hoped nobody cared about this" had nothing to do with condemning anyone for listening to it, i wasn't judging the people who chose to listen just hoping the reactions were more in the realm of what i preferred

electro haikus likes this.
  10. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I'm still curious how many original members are still a part of the band. And are any of the old band-mates in other projects? Never paid very close attention to this band.

11. cwhit

old guitarist Bryan is in DRMCTHR

12. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

agreed

Anthony_ likes this.

13. (This is not meant to interject into the important issues being discussed here)

Nate_Johnson, sonder and beachdude42 like this.
  14. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Guess we might get a proper release for Ghosts then?

15. refusing to support this band going forward as they're supporting fucking Moose Blood on their UK tour. (the other stuff going on in this thread notwithstanding, didn't know about any of that but YIKES.)

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  16. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Fuuuuuuuuck

17. schackbr

Regular

sooo is ghosts released or like?

18. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Fire is so good

19. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

seems like it was supposed to be but they...forgot? idk. maybe holidays messed them up.

20. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

They just finished the video like a week ago so it's coming

21. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I still don’t like fire. I’m nervous. I’d love to hear more tunes at this point.

22. pylonz

Ghosts out on Spotify, tune is fantastic.

jordanjohnson09 likes this.
  23. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Damn I don’t see it on US Spotify. Sure it’ll be up at midnight!

24. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Aww yeah bring it

25. atlas

Trusted

It's on, uh, a certain website if you're feeling impatient

beachdude42 and Donnie Ruth like this.