Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dangerous Summer - Mother Nature (June 14, 2019) Album • Page 14

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Slangster, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Yep. With two kids and another one the way.

jorbjorb, beachdude and sophos34 like this.
  2. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

good for him, id rather him do what he wants than force a reunion without his heart in it, there's enough of those these days anyway. and the two albums they left behind are just flawless and never lose their replay value

3. studskalny, cut!print and sophos34 like this.
  4. sophos34 likes this.
  5. Only Every Time is one of my favorite albums so at least they gave us that before they broke up

"Choke" :heart:

6. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Such a voice though. Wonder if he still writes or sings even just for the kids lol

Sad to hear about the bad blood, though. Never can really anticipate or read into that.

7. Jusscali

I want a TDS, Acceptance, graduate, anberlin super group with Aaron sprinkle and marsh lolololol

beachdude likes this.
  8. No thanks.

9. Jusscali

It was in jest, but why not!? It’s like saying you wouldn’t want a party with all your favorite friends.

10. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

about a zero percent chance that would be better than any of their main projects

11. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

TDS would not mix well with Anberlin or Acceptance at all.

jorbjorb and Jason Tate like this.
  12. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Like are we taking certain members of each or just throwing all of them in a blender

13. I’m at the part where I’m showing Hannah songs and parts that impress me. Yeah, I really fucking like this album.

cut!print, sonder, momo32t and 14 others like this.
  14. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I put on war paint a few months back for the first time in years and I fell in love with them all over again. I admit when the second single dropped I was down on it because of his voice but it’s like constantly stuck in my head and I listen all the time so I guess I do like it lol

15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

war paint just has so many of my all time favorite songs on it. title track, work in progress, no ones gonna need you more, siren, in my room, miscommunications, waves, I should leave right now, good things, everyone left, did I name the whole album yet? it takes me right back to the summer in between high school and college when I listened to it non stop, it’s always an emotional ride when I toss it on because of that

sonder, RJ Knorr, Joe4th and 4 others like this.
  16. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

But did you show her Pet Sounds?

FTank, Jason Tate, Joe4th and 3 others like this.
  17. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Thriller is my favorite TDS album

Joe4th, beachdude and Craig Manning like this.
  18. Craig Manning

And don't forget the sleeper classic, A Rush of Blood to the Head.

Jason Tate likes this.
  19. CoffeeEyes17

Holy fuck I forgot that part of the bit omg can’t believe that album was on the convo lol

FTank likes this.
  20. CoffeeEyes17

I still like the S/T and “This Is Life” has become an all time favorite TDS song for me but ya WP and RFTS remain untouchable

Jusscali and beachdude like this.
  21. Craig Manning

I hope that, wherever birdman is, they know that they birthed one of the all-time great AbsolutePunk/Chorus memes.

Yep, "This Is Life" definitely ended up being my favorite from that album.

FTank and beachdude like this.
  22. jorbjorb

7 rings

Parachute is my jam.

sonder and Jdaniels like this.
  23. Jusscali

Most of Self Titled isn't "bad" it just trends towards the middle and blends a bit. There are definitely parts of Golden that are "bad" - at least comparatively speaking for the band's work.

Jdaniels likes this.
  24. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

all the hype for the new album and it being 80 degrees when I left my house at 7am got me to throw on War Paint and I was tearing up already by the first chorus of the title track. it’s not an album I reach for all the time anymore but it completely washes over me any time I do listen to it. so many memories and moments that are inseparable from this set of songs. I’ll always love this band for that reason. bring on the new stuff.

studskalny, sonder, morken and 3 others like this.
  25. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

Probably time for a discog run, yeah? I don't remember a lot of stuff outside the first two and highlights from the next two.

studskalny, sonder, beachdude and 2 others like this.