Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dangerous Summer Drop Off Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Punkrocker

Wiping brings down the rainforest

Nah, they were headlining and it was in Ferndale, Michigan.

Brent likes this.
  2. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

AJ is definitely an alcoholic, he did a guest spot on a friends bands EP back in the day and when he sent in his vocal part it was so bad because he was drunk my friend had to ask him multiple times to redo his part and that’s very embarrassing , and then around that time my other friends band toured with them and just confirmed they were obnoxious dudes who consumed mass amounts of alcohol. This was the 2010-2012 era , so I have no idea who is in the band at that time, but I have never supported them.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  3. Steeeve Perry

Trusted

My experience also - AJ drunk and swigging Jacks, asking where the party was at after the show between songs. But they still put on a great show. And when I met him after he was super nice, really appreciative, offered to have photos etc.

4. noisyneighbour

did I miss something? what happened?
    seems pretty clear from the drummer’s IG and the posts from the other bands that TDS are at fault here.

such a shame that these guys are plagued by substance abuse issues and terrible behaviour. musically they are pretty special but they just can’t seem to keep it together.

5. TophTheOriginal

I hope these guys can figure things out and get the help that it seems they may need. Music should come second.

falafelmywaffle and ScutFarkus like this.
  6. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I'm pretty confident he lost visitation rights a while back for some time before getting them back. I also know some people who have toured with them and didn't get paid for some shows because AJ wanted to buy coke instead. He's been living like this for 15 years straight, he really needs to put everything in life aside & go get help

7. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Really interesting, and sad, to read this thread. I've had the same experience seeing them in nyc. AJ slammed early on working the merch booth, telling the fans where to drink with them afterwards. Set was excellent though.

8. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

they were inactive from 2014-2017 when their lead vocalist quit after their former rhythm guitarist went to jail for burglary. since they got back together, they've put out 3 albums within 4 years and nothing has stuck.

9. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

Has there been any update since they just dropped off the tour?

10. jkf1092

11. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

That would do it...