Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dangerous Summer Begin Teasing

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Dangerous Summer deleted all their old posts and are teasing something on social media with pictures of static. From what I’ve heard: A few of the members are getting back together to play some new music. I’ve also heard that former members Cody Payne, Bryan Czap, and Tyler Minsberg are not part of anything coming.

2. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

So it's just their singer with random dudes ?

3. aniafc

Trusted

Cody put on FB yesterday that he's happy that TDS is getting back together without him, and saying they would be back in "full swing" soon.

RFTS is one of my favorite records, so I'll be checking this out for sure.

4. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

PLEASE

5. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

I would assume it's the Golden Record lineup minus Cody Payne.

6. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

yeah it'll be AJ, Matt, and Ben plus a new rhythm guitarist which is cool. I need more Matt Kennedy guitar in my life.

FTank likes this.
  7. johnthegawd

@theinsideoutband

matt and ben werent a terrible fit in the band, but i really hope AJ goes with someone else besides them. kyle jordan mueller would be a great addition.

8. AshlandATeam

Trusted

This pleases me.

9. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

AJ's voice was always my favorite part of the band, but I'm not sure how I feel about this.

10. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

wikipedia (i know) says Cody was sentenced to a year in prison? Is that true?

I see that he was arrested for burglary, but I can't see any proof of him being sentenced.

11. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I've searched in the past too and I can't find anything

12. johnthegawd

@theinsideoutband

from what ive seen hes been mia from social media until very recently. maybe he did some time and got out early. either way, im glad to hear hes in a better place now.

13. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Bummer that he isn't bringing Tyler back, since he seemed interested in doing it. From what I understand Bryan was through with their shit and Cody is not back for obvious reasons.

Happy for AJ though, and I'll gladly go see them perform these songs again.

14. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

he has been, there's some place earlier in the TDS threads where we found the maryland court records

15. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

The drumming on RFTS was so damn good. I think that was Tyler. I would love to hear him on a new album. Does he play in any bands that are worth a toot currently?

Ryan likes this.
  16. cwhit

17. cwhit

18. artbynickferran

nickferran.com

I've definitely been hoping for this for a while, and I'll be happy to have them back in any capacity (especially if that's without Cody). AJ is one of the best people I know and TDS will always hold a special place in my heart.

19. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Hes been out of music for a while but just crowdfunded for a new drum set, so it may be a matter of time before we hear from him.

20. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I was real into Reach For The Sun, kind of lost me after. I'm interested though

22. aniafc

Trusted

War Paint was good but Golden Record was very underwhelming except for "Miles Apart"

23. buckcheeks

Regular

AJ is in? Cody is not?

I'm down.

Penguin and BirdPerson like this.
  24. Dope

25. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

War Paint forever