Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Dangerous Summer – “Fire” • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 19, 2017.

1. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Tyler's drumming was my second favorite part of the band and I felt like it added a great sense of intensity to the melodies of RFTS.

2. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I always liked their drums, and Ben is quite stellar too. Well, I won't have high hopes for that album, but I'm still sure enough I'll enjoy it.

3. Distance

Agreed so good. I just watched a couple live videos with him drumming, his beats were crazy good. I feel he really made the first two albums.

4. jakeryandesigns

Really surprised Golden Record is getting so much hate on here... I think that record is perfect.

This new song sounds good and I'm definitely excited to hear the album!

5. More people have praised Golden Record in this thread than the history of the world.

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Man, that was boring.

7. noKings

Regular

Bryan is in DRMCTCHR... aka Dreamcatcher. Releasing something new soon.

Jay likes this.
  8. noKings

Regular

Hah I don't know... I liked that album plenty. As do my friends. Didn't know people disliked it that much actually.

9. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

This record minus one or two songs, is unbearable...

10. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

I love love love Catholic Girls but haven't really cared for anything else. Am I missing something?

11. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

No. That’s about it. I liked Honesty too. They led off with the best song on the record and nothing else came close to it.

AsfAstAswegofar likes this.
  12. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

“Into the Comfort” is the one song that always stood out to me.

13. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

“Catholic Girls” and “Sins” is on par with Warpaint.... unfortunately the rest of Golden Record is not.

Ryan Gardner and skurt like this.
  14. AshlandATeam

Trusted

After reading the comments in here, I expected to not enjoy the song at all. Then I hit play and immediately loved it - AJ sounds awesome, the riff is catchy, the drums are insane in the TDS Reach for the Sun era kinda way, and I couldn't be more excited for the new record.

noKings and skurt like this.
  15. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Wow. All this time away and they still can't write something that doesn't sound boring as. Seriously guys, just release an album of like 10 different versions of "The Permanent Rain" in different styles and we'll be sweet.

16. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I thought this was fire

17. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

Drowning is by far my fave song on that album.

18. Jay

I'm sorry I don't laugh at the right time

noKings likes this.