Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Crown (Netflix) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Dave Diddy, Jan 18, 2017.

1. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’d follow Olivia anywhere. The fact that she made her vocal mannerisms not only sound like the queen but like Claire’s specific version as well is just stunning.

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Anyone watching yet? I spent my whole Sunday just staying in from the cold and watching so I’m on episode 7 now. So far I would say there have been two or three episodes that are outstanding, but the season as a whole hasn’t been quite as good as the previous ones.

They always handle episodes about atrocities and tragedies and failures so well, so spending so much focus on small family drama instead of the massive political movements going on at the same time is a disappointment. And if they gloss over certain things entirely it will make for a very confusing season four.

3. I haven't started S3 yet, but I will soon hopefully.

4. Finally started S3. I'm 6 eps in and am really enjoying it. The Aberfan episode is a standout so far. As someone who doesn't know or care about the monarchy, the stories this show chooses to tell each episode make it a fascinating subject.

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

make my wish come true Platinum

phaynes12 likes this.
  6. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

They just announced Elizabeth Debicki is playing Princess Diana in seasons 5/6. Good for her but how in the hell is that going to work lol. She's 6'3" and the actress that is playing Diana in season 4 is only 5'8".

7. It'll be interesting to see if they play with angles and use movie magic to make her seem shorter.

8. Anybody watch the new season yet? I'm planning to start today.

9. phaynes12

playing in the band Supporter

yeah still need to finish 3

it’s wild how massive this show is but how little chatter there is