Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 65

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Incredibly welcoming hosts so I won’t mention anything creepy in my review on Agoda, but yeah, very cozy. Directly across the street from a shrine as well which gives it a vibe.

D6DCCD63-432E-4DB8-BDBD-1D08EE19ADBE.jpeg

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

that rules, would stay even with ghosts

MysteryKnight likes this.
  3. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

it’s always spooky season in japan according to youtube paranormal

4. definitely just a dream about the fake ufo stuff going on but I had a case of alien-centric sleep paralysis this morning, so that was fun

5. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Back in the mood for some spooky shit. Anyone hear anything good recently or better yet have anything spooky happen to you?

I was reminded the other day of the time my grandma scared the shit out of me as a little kid. I was visiting her at her house in the middle of the woods in Wyoming, she told me how not too long ago she was sitting on the porch of her sister's house in the nearby town. They were both looking out at the stars and noticed something moving, it suddenly stopped, sat there for little, and then shot straight up into the sky and disappeared. Her sister looked at her and said "oh my God, they're back". So that freaked me out for the remainder of the stay in her creepy ass house in the middle of nowhere.

I also remember telling her that while we were outside playing in the yard, I saw an old lady sitting in the house staring out the window at us. I don't think I even really saw anything, but did that thing that you do as a kid where you stare in a window and creep yourself out thinking about how scary it would be if something were to be there. All this to say, kids are creepy and I would've shit if I were her and some weird kid told me that about my house, so I guess I deserved the alien thing.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  6. I am loving Jack Wagner's Otherworld podcast. Supposedly true stories about the paranormal, missing time, UFOs, etc. told by the people they happened to. 45 minutes to an hour, perfect before bed listening.

Daniel likes this.
  7. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Nice, I will check this out. Sounds similar to Monsters Among Us which I pop in and out of. There's a creepy ass thing the Monsters Among Us guy dubbed Mirrored Men that really freaked me out last year, he has a few really good call-in stories about them.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  8. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Going to keep bumping until someone tells a good personal story.

9. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

This was this person's first and only post. Do we think the shoestrings finally got 'em?

10. Daniel Mar 27, 2023
    (Last edited: Mar 27, 2023)
    Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

20190602_143608~2.jpg

Bump with this creepy picture I took at Forth MacArthur, an allegedly very haunted former army installation in San Pedro. Once featured on Ghost Adventures, this is also where the Battle of Los Angeles took place where a couple months after Pearl Harbor the army started shooting at something in the airspace over and around LA. People think it was a UFO.

Someone share a good story already.

MysteryKnight, theagentcoma and Joe like this.
  11. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Honestly never noticed this in the picture until posting it right now and seeing it blown up on my computer screen. Definitely a ghost?

Screenshot 2023-03-27 143230.jpg

12. Daniel likes this.
  13. Daniel Mar 30, 2023
    (Last edited: Apr 2, 2023)
    Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

This shit is weird.

Victor Eremita likes this.
  14. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I have a couple personal experiences from the last couple years of camping/staying in random cabins I could share. None of them are particularly crazy but weird.

Last summer a friend and I were camping. We were technically in a campground but in one of the walk in sites so we were pretty far from people right on the edge of a national forest. Something I like to do when I'm alone in the woods at night is walk pretty far from my tent/cabin and turn off my flash light and just stand in the darkness, it's super creepy but fun. So it's like midnight and I do that, and in the distance I see this little blue dot kind of bouncing in the distance. I assumed it was a light connected to somebodies hip and they were walking in the woods, which was creepy enough so I went back to my friend at the tents and told him some dude is out there creeping. As we're sitting there the light comes into view, it's across from this creek we're camping on. I call out hey, still assuming it's a guy, and ask if they want to come have a drink (I'm pretty creeped out and this seemed like a friendly gesture). The light stops. It's just sitting there. I shine a flashlight at it but there's nobody there. I get a bit freaked out and wonder if it's an animal and I'm seeing it's eye, but still in the light there's just nothing there. When I turn off my flash light I can still see the little orb of light. Eventually it starts bouncing off the way it came and I watch it for a while until it's out of view.

Still don't really know what it was. It seemed to be giving off light so I don't think it was an animal, and it wasn't blinking or anything like a lightning bug.

15. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I love how based on who is telling a story anyone can seem creepy lol. You’re the one standing in the pitch black in the middle of the night and you’re like “ah, look at this freak in the dark!” and then calling out if they want to come have a drink lmao

Not poking fun at you specifically but I could easily see (if it was a person and not a spirit or alien or god knows what) that person going back to their site and freaking out. “Some weirdo was standing in the pitch black and then called out to me???? And then shined a light on me and asked me to come have a drink with them! What the fuck!!!!”

:crylaugh:

16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

haha that’s fair. I only called out to them after I was back at the camp site next to a fire, so hopefully it wouldn’t seem too crazy. Honestly I find the whole thing more creepy if it actually was a person walking out of a dense forest and just staring at us and walking away.

17. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

It's gotta be ghost lights.

18. marsupial jones

haha friends and I have this discussion all the time - is it creepier if it’s a person or something else? And usually, once you really think about it, if it IS a person, that is usually the more disturbing reality even though maybe it’s not as “exciting” as it being something else.

19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I spend a decent amount of time camping alone and I'm exponentially more afraid of people than I am animals or ghosts/cryptids. If my friend came back and said a ghost is walking this way I'd be like oh sick. If he said some random dude was, I'd be very on edge.

I wish I could find it but there was a reddit thread about creepy woods experiences and someone told a story about being stalked on the Appalachian trail by two older people dressed in all white without any hiking gear, it was super creepy.

20. marsupial jones

completely agree. I love doing solo road trips or day trips in the middle of nowhere on country roads and I’d honestly accept almost anything but running into people. I’ve never personally had a sketchy situation (knock on wood) but my mind is constantly running through all of the worst scenarios people can do to each other from movies and stories I’ve seen and heard.

21. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

PXL_20230430_195644270~2.jpg PXL_20230503_151957979.MP~2.jpg

Was at the Stanley Hotel this weekend and picked these up.

22. Carmen SD

Trusted

Nothing paranormal but I didn’t know where else to post this. Creepy g wagon was parked near the entrance of my apt complex and then when I pulled up and parked in my spot they moved and parked in an empty spot behind me. That doesn’t belong to them. All windows are black out tinted even the windshield so I’ve been sitting in my car bc it looks sus and they haven’t gotten out of theirs

Immortal1001 likes this.
  23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Did you make it out of your car alive?

Immortal1001 likes this.
  24. Carmen SD

Trusted

I did. I guess they were waiting for someone. I’m just paranoid lol. I don’t trust cars with a blacked out windshield and front windows. Especially the windshield blacked out

25. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter