Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 62

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

I went to Bloomsburg Uni so we would always trip out there to drink beer and watch people tear down the graffiti highway on dirt bikes.

This is an enjoyable watch for anyone who's interested.

Aaron Mook and Victor Eremita like this.
  2. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

what in tarnation

3. Jennifer Hamilton

New to Nashville. Any awesome haunted/abandoned spots nearby to check out?

-- Jennifer Hamilton

4. A few years ago, I brought a friend with me to a "haunted park" around here late at night that I'd been to a couple times before. I have friends that had weird experiences there, but I'd never experienced anything weird or scary there until this particular night... We pulled up into the parking, we were the only people there, got out of the car, and then started walking to the little bridge that goes into the actual park, but when we got to the bridge, she stopped and decided she didn't want to go in. So I was like, "That's ok" and we just leaned against my car and talked a little. There was about a one or two foot gap between us. We were talking and then I suddenly heard someone breathing. But it wasn't like there was just someone else in the parking lot walking around and breathing. It was someone like someone was standing right between us and breathing into my ear. I didn't ask her if she heard that specifically, but I asked her "Did you hear that?" and then she said "The breathing??" and we both looked at each other in shock and got into the car and got the fuck out of there.

That's really the only creepy ghosty experience I've ever had happen to me. The fact that I didn't ask her if she heard breathing but she specifically said it was insanely creepy.

5. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

where

6. bedwettingcosmo likes this.
  7. Carmen SD

Trusted

I received a letter not addressed to me. What I find strange is i received the same letter addressed to the same person (I don’t remember the sender last time), but I didn’t live in the same unit as last time I got the letter. The name is uncommon and doesn’t come up on the internet. I didn’t one of those people searches and this person has their current address and my current one. Did not see a past address that was the one I use to live at. I searched the sender and everything matched. It was just creepy how I moved and I’m getting the same letter to the same person. I’ve had a stalker who prob still trying to stalk me and it creeped me out

8. Daniel Oct 20, 2021
    (Last edited: Oct 20, 2021)
    Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Not a creepy experience, but the scariest thing that's ever happened to me and my girlfriend happened last night.

We were coming home from 2 days at Disneyland, tired as hell, about to turn down our street and a guy pulled up next to us and started saying something. My girlfriend turned and he started following us so she sped up and he started chasing us through the neighborhood. We were going it felt like 60mph weaving through the neighborhood, running stop signs and stop lights and doing u turns to try to get away and he wouldn't stop.

We pulled into the police station across the street and there was no cop to be found and he chased us in there and we had to leave to get away. After that I called 911 to try to get some help while he still chased us at crazy speeds around the neighborhood again trying to ram us and drive us off the road. Finally my girlfriend did some crazy maneuver and some how got away from him and back to the police station as the cop showed up and he was gone.

Turns out a few minutes earlier I had seen a black car followed by a white car run a stop light at really high speed and when we got to closer to our house, on the intersection where the police station is, I saw the same cars do a crazy u turn at a red light. Shortly after is when he pulled up to my window and started yelling about us having his phone. I think the dude was high on something crazy or having some mental issues and was chasing another black car, when they got away he saw our black car and started chasing us.

9. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

wow. that's terrifying

thank god you're both okay

Daniel likes this.
  10. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Thanks, appreciate it. Still shaken up a bit and trying to process what the hell happened. But we're safe, no one was injured that we know of, and her new car is okay. I thought he had hit us a few times and thought we hit the curb but didn't see any damage.

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  11. Likewise, that's awful, so glad you guys are okay

Daniel likes this.
  12. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

1) this is definitely creepy lol

2) glad you and your SO are safe

Daniel likes this.
  13. marsupial jones

Here’s me wondering if I’m the crazy old man on the block or if this is actually strange

I stop at my parents house to let the dog out a few days a week. They live on a very quite almost dead end street where very few people ever park on the road. The street is maybe half a mile long before a small subdivision in the back, give or take 50-60 homes in total. They’ve lived there almost seven years.

last week there was a small silver SUV parked across the street, running, with someone inside (tinted windows of course) and they sat there for about 30 minutes.

two days ago I see the same vehicle again after never previously seeing this vehicle and they’re almost in the exact same spot - across the street but now they’re directly in between the property line of the houses across the street so they’re not waiting for someone from either of those houses.

car proceeds to sit there for around 50 minutes, running the entire time. The driver side window was down about 2” to start, eventually went half way down when the driver smoked a cigarette and then all the way down the last 10 minutes. There was someone in the passenger seat, no idea about the back seat.

but the entire time they sat there they would talk for a bit and used hand motions and never once seemed to look down at a phone or a map or gave the impression they were lost. Both times the vehicle was there from around 5-6 pm. And then, they just drive away.

me and a neighbor were trying to think what would you be doing / what purpose would it be to sit in a running car for that long with at least one occupant? Are you trying to see if your SO or kids come home on time? Trying to see if you wife is having someone over? Checking for porch pirates? I could not sit in place in a running car for an hour that would drive me nuts. And again, never saw the car before, it doesn’t belong to anyone down the street. Puzzling and maybe overthinking things but I can’t get to a smart logical explanation lol

trevorshmevor likes this.
  14. Man. That would drive me absolutely insane haha. I grew up in a bad part of town and we were broken into a few times, and even though that’s no longer the case for me I still have this permanent lingering fear of home invasion/theft. So I tend to be hyper aware of what’s going on outside my house. One time I found a quarter on a ledge by the garage and low key convinced myself for like a month that we were being scouted and someone left a mark

Anyway yeah that’s super weird, you should do something outside to make your presence known and see if they move :crylaugh:

marsupial jones likes this.
  15. marsupial jones

I was debating opening the garage door but ended up turning on the exterior yard lights and there was no reaction. Then their neighbor came home and opened their garage door (my parents have a side by side condo with the garages in the middle) and the people in the car didn’t even turn to look. That made me think that they were looking at a house farther down the block and not looking at the ones they were directly in front of but still, I’ve been wondering if I should print off a picture of the car/people and give it to the neighbors but there’s like 16 houses from where they were parked to the end of the block so idk if they would be smart or make me look like a lunatic lol

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Do your parents have a neighborhood facebook page or neighborhood app?

My neighborhood has a facebook page, and people comment on it nonstop, every little suspicious thing. A lot of it is overboard, but it's good to know people are looking out and paying attention.

17. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lmao this is kinda me sometimes but I like to think I don't look insane because I'm in a work vehicle with clearly labeled plates but from across the street or whatever idk if you can see them. I case out homes for home visits sometimes and try to make contact with ppl who usually don't want me there. Was actually just doing it yesterday cause I was anxious and trying to get up the nerve to see if I was even at the correct house and took like 30 min to go in. Or sometimes I'm waiting for law enforcement to show up and go in with me so I'm just sitting out there like a weirdo waiting. And because I have anxiety sometimes I talk to myself before i exit the car :crylaugh:

18. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I would sometimes take my lunch break parked in this neighborhood near my job. would leave the car running for AC and music and occasionally set my alarm and take a "nap" (which is really just closing my eyes). Was always a little worried people would think it's suspicious or something.

19. Sal Paradise

Trusted

if you see them again, maybe call the police and report a suspicious vehicle? You could explain that they may not be doing anything wrong, but would like someone to check it out. If the car has something legit they are doing, they can explain what’s up. If they are sketchy, they will hopefully get spooked by the police presence and stop hanging around.

definitely unsettling to notice something like that though.

20. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I have just gone down the rabbit hole of the Heaven's Gate cult. Now that's one story to process...

bradsonemanband likes this.
  21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Heavens Gate rules. I remember seeing Do’s clips on the news when Hale Bopp was around before their suicide and being absolutely terrified.

22. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

I was just talking to my girlfriend about how weird it was that for like a year you could just look up and see a comet.

23. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

The website is still being run by ex members to this day.

24. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I distinctly remember it being like half the size of the moon with a large tail just looking frozen in the sky, I have no idea if my memory is accurate but it was crazy

25. I sometimes listen to old Coast to Coast eps with Art Bell where he discusses the comet before the suicide. Crazy stuff

I Am Mick likes this.