Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 6

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

2. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

I'd never heard about this but just read about it a bit and I find it fascinating and hilarious at the same time. It's crazy because I do pretty vividly remember it being spelled with an EI because as a kid I could never remember how to pronounce it because of the EI in their name.

My favorite thing about this theory is that people would rather come up with a parallel universe existing than admit that perhaps they were wrong about something.

3. Ainsley&MyWhetstone

Regular

fenway89 likes this.
  4. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

The origin story has been thoroughly debunked but it's still a super creepy ass video. Enjoy!

5. DarkHotline

So I've told this story before on AP but why not tell it again? So growing up, my friend Wil lived in this old, old farm house in the woods of MO. Like falling apart but still holding together old. Over the years, I'd go over to Wil's place and we'd kick it playing video games or just walking around the place and talk. Looking back on it, I miss those times. Things were easier and simpler then. Anyway, as time went on, I'd start noticing things. Like weird feelings would go over me or I'd see shadows moving in the dark of night. I asked Wil about this one day and he told me the whole property is haunted. He then went on to tell me about all kinds of things like seeing ladies in white, or skulls floating in his window laughing at him, and other things I can't remember at the moment. "Where does this stuff come from?", I asked.

So to answer that, he took me to this abandoned cemetery in the woods. It was the remnants of an abandoned town long forgotten, only the tombstones under the sky as vines and moss consumed them were left. Being a teenaged shit, I walked around basically saying shitty things towards the dead and took pictures. Two images, long gone on some flip phone lost to time, forever burned themselves into my mind. One was a ghost staring back at me in front of obelisk and the other was a tombstone that had a bunch of grapes carved into it that I thought was cool, only for it to be a skull in place of the grapes. I learned on that day that there are some things we can't explain or should fuck with. As time went on, I became more aware of things around his place. I can still vividly remember seeing shadows following me and Wil as we walked up and down the long gravel road leading to his place. Some years back, the place was condemned and torn down and I never went back there. Until one night five years ago this November.

That night, me, Wil, and our friend David were chilling at the latter's place when we decided to go to a storage unit Wil's parents owned in town. We went there and somehow or another, the subject of Wil's old place came up. David wanted to go and see this stuff me and Wil talked about for himself. Wil and I did not want to do this but we felt it was better to see than tell so we drove out to the place. The house, trees surrounding it, garages, etc., were all demolished and cleared away. All that remained was a big old barn on the property and fields. It was a full moon that night so I could see for a distance all that was gone. I could also see numerous shadows walking across the horizon, the air wavey around them. I also noticed to the right of me, two glowing eyes floating in the night sky.

They were a bright shade of crimson, menacingly staring at me. Shortly after I noticed those eyes, I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my side. It was persistent pain, increasing as seconds went by. Wil noticed me and asked what was wrong. I told him and a panicked and horrified expression fell over his face, he promptly said it was time to go so we jumped in the car and drove away. The real kicker of this was the pain stayed with me until we were about a half mile/mile away from the place, in which then it just ceased completely and suddenly.

6. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

7. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I've got chills just thinking about that sleep paralysis sound vid. I didn't play it yet haha. I'll catch up on this thread when the sun comes up lol.

8. muttley Apr 14, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 14, 2016)
    muttley

My hair has been standing on end since my last post and I still haven't watched anything. I read most of the posts and now I'm tripping out over Berenstain Bears.

It went from freaky to almost funny to disturbing in a hurry. Turned that shit off when it showed the person pointing the blank at the baby.

9. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

Are you joking? That would freak me out!

10. muttley

I blame this thread entirely for the weird/freaky dream I just had.

11. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

Reminds me of this sicko.

Jacob likes this.
  12. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

An ex gf once had two guys rob her house WHILE SHE WAS STILL IN IT. She hid under the bed and called 911 while they were entering the house. I think they left before the cops ever got there and didn't find her under the bed but that had to be so terrifying. It was a house in Alabama out in a middle of nowhere field.

13. Ainsley&MyWhetstone

Regular

This happened to a girl I graduated with except she was home alone ans in grde school (like 4th grade or so).

14. mena

This whole box is Pepe Silvia! Prestigious

I've seen some really disturbing things over the years on the internet, so I feel like my tolerance for creepy/scary things is high, but I had to stop the disturbing 911 calls video around #12.

15. DarkHotline

Been drinking and remembering that period of time I wrote about previously. There's something I forgot to add to that story so here we go. So the thing about Wil's old house was that his possessions, along with his parents, carried on the spiritual energy years after they moved away from the place. So this bring us to the story of the amber eyed ghost. The nature of why we went to the storage unit in the first place was to find some old games that Wil had. We found them and took them back to David's place in this cardboard box.

Not long after that night, say a couple days later, me and David were outside of his place talking while he smoked a cigarette. Out of nowhere, David looks up and asks me if I see anything weird. I ask him why and he tells me that he saw a pair of amber eyes staring at us in the dark thicket in front of us. David at that time lived in the woods in this trailer that he shared with his GF at the time. Perplexed, I asked him if he thought it was an animal. He told me no because he said that the eyes were floating in the air and kept appearing and reappearing. I looked into the thicket and I saw them for a second before they disappeared.

For a period of time, me and him would see these eyes ever so often outside after dark. Concerned, we brought Wil out and asked him point blank as to what it was that we were seeing. Wil knew what it was, it was the spirit of a child who died on his old property as some point many years back. He explained that the amber eyes meant that he was an innocent soul who was just curious about us and wouldn't bring us any harm. Knowing that, we felt comfortable seeing those eyes any other time after that. It wasn't much longer after we found out about that when those eyes just stopped appearing and we never saw them again. Still wonder to this day as to why the spirit disappeared.

16. DarkHotline

I will say that very few videos will scare or upset me. Maybe it's because I've watched Mexican cartel execution videos or videos of gay men and women in Africa be chased down and killed/burned alive but very few things bother me anymore.

17. muttley

When I was younger (pre-teen/teen) my friends at the time and I would surf the web and see some fucked up stuff that we definitely shouldn't have. Not like we spent a lot of time doing it, but it happened. The fact that some of these videos get to me is kind of a relief. Curiosity gets me from time to time, but for the most part, I avoid a lot of stuff now. Feels like I've come back a bit from being desensitized by the interwebs. Just reading some deep web stories today kind of put a funk on my day.

I've never really heard about deep web until today, but it makes me wonder if that's where my friends and I would go back in the day.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  18. mena

I try to avoid seeing things like that these days. There's so much negativity in the world, I don't know why I ever bothered seeking out more. It was mainly curiosity that'd get me to watch when I'd see things like that online. I'm sticking to watching golden retriever puppy videos now.

19. DarkHotline

I haven't watched videos like that in a long time and I don't plan on doing it soon either. That period of time was a time in my life where I really wanted to explore the dark side of life. I remember I would read Mexican blogs about narcos and I saw some of the darkest things I could ever imagine. Like just countless pictures of innocent people who were killed or butchered by the cartels, horrible stuff. If anything, it made me realize that the Drug War caused these people to die and it made me take a permanent stance against it ever since. The African bit is something I have yet to get over, being a queer person. It truly scares me just how awful that situation over there is, I'm thankful that I don't have to endure that but those poor people there do and it breaks my heart. I wish I could help them beyond well wishes and empathy.

Luroda likes this.
  20. DarkHotline

Me and Wil used to seek stuff like that out back when we were younger. It was back when broadband wasn't so commonplace and I happened to get it so we would just sit in front of the computer and see what we could find. One day, we found a legit necrophilia site. Like photos and whatnot, including a description from the owner of said site defending those practices. We didn't hang around for very long because I was truly freaked out and was worried that the FBI would jump through my windows or something.

21. muttley

@DarkHotline Jesus that's awful. Yeah, like Mena said, I'll stick to puppy, cat, and fail videos now. No deep web necessary.

22. DarkHotline

The dark web is something I find comical to a point. Like not dismissing the horrible things it has but I find it to be truly ridiculous that people try to attach goofy videos to it and claim they found it on there. No dude, some video of weird B&W imagery you clearly made high is not scary nor is it from the deep web.

23. mena

Even though in the moment I could stomach to watch those types of things, afterwards I'd be so down and on edge. It'd negatively affect me the rest of the day. You know crazy shit happens in the world, but it's way more terrifying when you can actually see photographic/video evidence of it. I don't want to live in ignorance of all the suffering happening elsewhere, but I'm so grateful and thankful that I can at least censor in some ways what parts of it I choose to see. Sadly many people don't have that option and actually live through it.

Aaron Mook and Luroda like this.
  24. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I remember a buddy of mine's apartment was haunted.

Also there's this... sorta family friend... kinda.. family acquaintance more like it. Anyway... according to my parent's and aunts and uncles, general elders of my small ethnic community, this kid was possessed and he was exorcised. I wonder if he really was sometimes cause he's also mentally ill.

can you hear me? likes this.
  25. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'm not sure if "speaking in tongues" is a real thing but it's freaky as shit when you experience someone doing it in real life whether they're acting or not.