Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 57

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Ha, you're right on middle age and white but he's a really down to earth, cool guy. He comes in my office every day just to chat about all kinds of things. But yes, he was SUPER giddy about this. He's already been in contact with a teacher's friend who is really into paranormal activity so we'll see what comes of it.

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

So I've been listening to the Crime Junkie podcast. Taking me forever cause I fall asleep lmao the ads will come on and I'll let my brain drift and then bam asleep. The Shawn Grate ep is def my fave so far. V chilling

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve been listening to the Dr. Death podcast today and this story is just crazy. Really gripping though.

4. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

5. Kiana

Somehow I didn't know the Green River Killer is imprisoned in Walla Walla wtf that's so close to home. I'm probably doing that annoying self centered thing people do sometimes ("omg my uncle's friends wife once drove within 50 miles of the killing site twenty years before the killing it could've been me!!) But it is weird to think how close a major serial killer is and now it's all I'm gonna think about when I'm in Walla Walla

6. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I haven't been to Walla Walla yet, I should get out there some time

Kiana likes this.
  7. Kiana

It's cute af in the summer they have these adorable baseball games where their mascot is an onion and they do a lil food truck night. I would definitely move there if it didn't put me even further away from PDX.

8. Kiana

Ok the Powell Family episode of Crime Junkie was way too dark for my soul. I am broken bye.

9. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I heard about this guy on the serial killers podcast and it really fucked me up

10. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

I don't know if anyone listens to Last Podcast on the Left but the Skinwalker Ranch series that they're doing might be my favorite thing they've done. What a bunch of insane stories.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  11. Sometimes they're on and sometimes they're not, but I was already interested in this and now with the next couple days off I'm excited to dive in.

Daniel likes this.
  12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

So I have an update to this. Apparently, our assistant principal's daughter is in some dance class and one of the parents in that class is part of a group called the Ohio Black Sheep Paranormal who are a 'group of friends that, try to find answers to the strange and paranormal things going on and try bring peace to those that want answers.'

The guy drove around our high school with a woman who is said to be a Medium and she said there is a male spirit who walks around our auditorium peacefully. They have not gone in yet, but have offered to spend the night in there.

Daniel likes this.
  13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

14. To think I could’ve gone my whole life without seeing that picture of Momo. Guess I’ll just have nightmares forever now nbd

15. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Jesus fuck I may have just pissed a little holy god

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Sorry lol. It's been all over my FB and local news so I figured most had seen it by now.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  17. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

My coworker showed me that picture yesterday and I immediately got goosebumps. Also, the internet/local news outlets need to stop calling everything a “challenge”.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  18. Kiana

Lol the Momo pic reminds me of the Coraline animation mixed with like a bird

Also nonrelated to Momo, how did I just learn about Richard Chase??? Sickening and wild.

19. Kiana

Went thru Crime Junkies podcast and rly enjoyed it

I am going thru My Favorite Murder and I go back and forth between enjoying their sense of humor but rolling my eyes at some of their opinions. Like Georgia went in on social workers saying they're responsible for the deaths of kids if something bad happens and then she backtracks and apologizes kinda but it bummed me out and I wish it had been edited out like they said they'd do. And then in another ep, Georgia whining that she got called out on social media for saying "guns don't kill people. People with mental illnesses with guns kill people." And Karen just sorta enables her as they try to justify that and blame backlash on like haters who just hate anything anyone says. idk. Those moments rly take me out of it.

waking season likes this.
  20. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I couldn't even make it through one episode of MFM, they ramble too damn much

zigbigwig likes this.

21. Found a new spooky YouTube channel to binge.

22. Kiana

My mom and siblings used to live in this house and after they moved out a man hung himself in the basement and then the next homeowner died of a heart attack or actually no they shot themselves. Or maybe the guy hung himself before they moved in and gun guy was after. I never got creepy vibes except the attic which had like one single window and the stairs were so narrow that it would be too dangerous to run down them if you needed which in my brain there are murderers everywhere all the time so like I'd need to. Anyway, I don't necessarily mind living where someone died but it does make me want to know the history of more houses. And it gives me an existential crisis to realize that something so traumatic and awful for one family just gets faded and forgotten eventually and everything moves on

23. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

24. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

What a weird thing to fake, but can't argue with the 152k likes

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  25. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

To Live and Die in LA is pretty good so far.

I still haven't found a good True Crime/Horror pod that mixes humor and facts perfectly. Last House has some great details and they go really depth, they just aren't that funny. Henry can get super grating very quickly. It's a good show to throw on while you do something else. MFM has never really grabbed me. Boogie Monster is incredible but Kyle and Dave rarely know what the fuck they're talking about.