The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 56

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

trevorshmevor and Kiana like this.
  2. Kiana

You look like bad news, I gotta have you Prestigious

Guyz I'm obsessed. I wish they'd redo the original first eps and have Shane in them instead tho! I've watched these three so many times tbh!

3. wisdomfordebris

Trusted Supporter

You guys might like the podcast Jim Harold’s Campfire

4. Matt

Does the name Kevin mean anything to you? Prestigious

I used to listen a few years ago. There's some great stories but a lot of other ones made me roll my eyes.

5. Fletchaaa

Regular Supporter

Me and my girlfriend were talking and she said something was "so funny" and my alexa unprompted said "funny in a good way, I hope". I couldn't even make her repeat it by asking her a question. So weird, never happened before lol

6. elphshelf

I'm not living, I'm just killing time

Unplugged mine after I was talking to myself out loud and it started saying the ABC’s.

Ken and Fletchaaa like this.
  7. marsupial jones

pending approval

pretty crazy abduction / murder story near my hometown that had a (somewhat) happy ending.

Stingl: We now know some details of Jayme Closs' nightmare, but are there more to come?

13 year old girl kidnapped from her home by a 21-year-old after her abductor kills her parents, is held captive for over 100 days and then escapes.

what was most chilling (to me) is that he seemingly randomly decided to kidnap her after seeing her get on the bus one day while stopped behind the school bus.

he also was pretty detailed in his planning: wore gloves, shaved his head, left his headlights off his car, took out his dome light, took out his trunk light and the cord for emergencies and put stolen plates over his plates.

8. ncarrab

Trusted

I've been following this story for quite some time. Almost posted about it in here the other day. Definitely scariest part about this is the randomness of it all. No personal connection whatsoever to any of the victims/family.

9. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

i hate that story so much

10. marsupial jones

pending approval

i think there were reports that he briefly worked at the same manufacturing facility as her dad but that seemed to go away as fast as i heard it. also since he lives like 100 miles away from her (or close to it) i'd find it weird he / the dad / both would drive that far for work.

every episode of Mindhunter i watched after learning about this story just made me realize how lucky she was to get away since the logic / history of these types of crimes is to look at family / friends / people close by. who knows if they would have found her / him if she didn't get away.

11. jkauf

Trusted Supporter

jpmalone4 and Aaron Mook like this.
  12. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I spent entire summers of my childhood watching unsolved mysteries reruns on lifetime.

Aaron Mook and jkauf like this.