Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 55

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

Had a really fucked up experience the other morning where I woke up and I guess I was going through an episode of sleep paralysis and I could just barely open my eyes. I saw in my room two figures staring at me but they were also shifting around my room in a really weird manner, similar to that of the woodsmen from Twin Peaks if anyone if familiar with that. It was pretty blurry so I opened my eyes wider and got a clearer vision of them and then I freaked the fuck out and shot up out of bed and they faded away. I know it's not real, but in the moment it is so god damn terrifying.

trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  2. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

3. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

fuck that

jkauf likes this.
  4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

5. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

What a wild time we live in when a Twitter story turns into a movie

6. TedSchmosby

Trusted

You Might Be the Killer was based on a Twitter story, too

mattav152 likes this.
  7. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

the whole Dear David thing was weird. I definitely don't need to see a movie based off of it

8. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I was sitting in the bath and as soon as I played CRJ's Party for One my blow dryer fell off my counter. And I was in the tub for a while and hadn't been anywhere near the blow dryer like all day I didn't even touch that side of the counter. The blow dryer wasn't on but fell so far it stopped in front of the tub. Ghost doesn't like CRJ and wants me to electrocute myself y/n?

9. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

the ghost was upset because it was clearly a Party for Two but you didn't invite it

Kiana likes this.
  10. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Happy Thanksgiving! Here's some horror for everyone!

woke up this morning and randomly discovered my new favorite YouTube channel - "Horror Stories". Most of the videos (which there seems to be an endless supply of, awesome) focus around real life events that end in horrible deaths, so perfect for today's holiday!

the video below is a great example of a real life horror mixing paranoia, claustrophobia and gruesomeness all in one quick 5 minute gut punch of sadness.

to show how disturbed my family and i are, i mentioned this during Thanksgiving dinner and we all crowded around a laptop and ended up watching like 2 hours worth of this shit :crylaugh:

well made, most are 3-6 minutes, lots of details and you know, creepy / horrible real life situations.

11. Kiana

Omg this video wasn't even creepy just sad! I do not see the appeal of exploring small spaces like that. Maybe cause I've seen the Descent but caves = no! It's like a completely preventable death. It's sad his body is still in there too.

jkauf likes this.
  12. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

As someone that’s extremely claustrophobic, fuck.

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

When I was in high school/college, my friends and I would go to this forest area in the middle of nowhere about 30 minutes from our hometown and there were legit caves (with bats!) and we'd crawl into them and explore them. They were so thin, like, your front and back were touching the sides of the caves with pretty much no wiggle room. You would look up and see a little bit of daylight 5-10 feet above you.

I think back at that those moments and wondering what the fuck we were doing because I couldn't even fathom doing anything like that now and I shiver at the thought.

14. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Never in my life going near a cave I’m claustrophobic just thinking about what is wrong with people

Ken and jkauf like this.
  15. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I've been to Howe Caverns in upstate new york which is fun, you get to take a little underground boat ride at one point and it's kind of spooky.

16. Kiana

I wouldn't even consider myself claustrophobic but it seems like tempting nature too much like one wrong move and something shifts and you're stuck like naaaw. I don't mind being in small spaces but I do mind being in small spaces that could crush me!!

17. Nahhhh miss me with that cave shit. Exploring stuff is cool but not when you can’t move freely. Poor guy.

18. Kiana

I watched that new buzzfeed unsolved ep and didn't know what to expect cause I'd never seen one I just heard the hype and ok it's like midnight and I'm alone and they kept playing the trailer for that exorcism movie that's probably awful but I was like omg stawp. I did lol at that lil girl drawing tho i was expecting samara or something lmao like the depiction they kept showing and it was just a cute typical kid drawing.

But anyway since it's nighttime I'm freaked out now even tho I prob wouldn't be if I watched during the day

19. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I had sleep paralysis sleeping next to someone for the first time. I was actually able to let out a kind of moan cuz I was freaking out cuz I hadn't had it this bad in a while and she just hugged me and ngl it didn't help at all lol. It felt like 10 ppl were grabbing at me all over.

20. I had it once in the middle of the day with my girlfriend reading a magazine right next to me on the couch, and I was still terrified. Pretty sure there’s no version of sleep paralysis that isn’t deeply disturbing

Aaron Mook, Dog with a Blog and Jacob like this.
  21. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

It helped a lil bit after being with someone, I wasn’t as scared to try and sleep as I normally am after

trevorshmevor and Aaron Mook like this.
  22. Kiana

so ever since I watched the one episode of BuzzFeed unsolved mysteries I am obsessed. I went back to the first season after watching a ton of episodes and I was horrified that it started off with Ryan and some other guy that was not Shane. I was like I don't even know I feel like saying shook is a little outdated but that's where I'm at

supernovagirl likes this.
  23. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I’ll have to give it a try
    It honestly started showing up under my “continue watching” starting on season 2 and I was like um I never watched season 1?? So it kinda freaked me out hahah

24. Kiana

I like them cause they're fairly short and silly. I've watched all the true crime ones and need to finish the supernatural ones!

supernovagirl likes this.
  25. Kiana

So in my new BuzzFeed Unsolved obsession I've watched like every video available to me lol and now I'm trying to find other creepy videos I like from different uploaders but I'll see interesting topics but they always have something wrong like an unappealing narrating voice or sucky pacing. I know podcasts are a thing lol but I just got on YouTube videos so I'm a few gens behind ok

trevorshmevor and supernovagirl like this.