Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 53

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

2. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

been watching a lot of videos on YouTube by the "TFIL" channel. doesn't seem like all are investigating scary places, but quite a lot are (possibly around 180+ as each video is numbered at the start). they go to the "suicide forest" in Japan and it's an hour long video and i didn't fast forwarded a damn second of it. very captivating.

in another video they go to an abandoned mall for an overnight trip (a lot of their videos are overnight trips chosen by the viewers if the previous video gets 100k likes so it seems like the channel has been around for a long time or is very well known) and while nothing haunting or paranormal happens it's still creepy as shit since there are definitely people elsewhere in the building at the same time and, for me, i love seeing abandoned, creepy looking places.

3. Dog with a Blog

Had some really shitty sleep paralysis last night where like I was obviously couldn’t move but also I think my body was lowkey convulsing and I was speaking in a really deep voice??? Not sure how much of it was reality, but it felt real

Jacob likes this.
  4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Might wanna go to the vet

5. Dog with a Blog

Oh shit. Found some security footage

[​IMG]

6. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

The vibration feeling was pretty common for me, also hearing deep voices happened a lot. Haven’t had it in a while and I don’t miss it lol.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  7. Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

That shit is so god damn terrifying lol. I've found this channel on YouTube called Horror Stories that posts usually anywhere from 3 to 10 up to 15+ minute videos about unsolved mysteries, or just general horrific things in general. Y'all probably already know about it but I've been just absolutely binging it these last few days

8. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

hello don't mind me I'll be reading through this thread liking old posts. just posting to get updated on new posts in the meantime

I don't know if I definitely 100% believe in the paranormal but like I want to believe and it's always fascinated me and I do think anything is possible I just havent had any experiences that would definitely make me say yeah. however my mom and I have both definitely had dreams that had a lot of eerie parallels or straight up were the events that transpired later. obvs some things are just mundane enough to happen but it always felt weird when it happened.

9. Dog with a Blog

I am incredibly skeptical when it comes to all this stuff, but I still think it’s fun to read about. With that said, my friend and I have talked about spending the night on the Queen Mary this summer. Apparently it’s one of the “most haunted” places in the world. I don’t really believe that but it’s so close to my house and it’d be pretty cool to spend the night on an old ship so why not

10. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

oh yeah I've heard about that I think. Is the pool or somethign supposed to be super haunted? I feel like I watched some ghost hunter type of show there.

11. Dog with a Blog

Yeah, the pool and apparently the entirety of B deck

12. Carmen SD

Trusted

I made Salisbury steak at work. Pinterest notified me for Salisbury steak recipes

13. zporter92

Regular

I’ve dreamt stuff that ended up happening months in the future, exactly how I dreamed it. Stuff like exact scenes in movies that didn’t appear in any trailers, complete wit dialogue (Thor:Ragnarok is my most recent example). I also have dreams of me watching a show I’ve never seen before, and having conversations with the people in the room with me, that I realize are about to happen like fifteen seconds before they do in real-life. To other boring stuff like conversations.

I had a dream the other night that I was listening to a new Against Me! record, complete with lyrics and everything. I wish I could remember the lyrics, because it sounded legit lol

Kingjohn_654 and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  14. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

yeah this has never happened to me in such depth, or at least not in so much depth I could recall, but conversations and such have definitely happened to me. maybe it's just that sense of deja vu but genuinely felt like a real memory/dream whenever it occurred

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  15. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I went to a cemetery a few weeks ago to try and communicate with any spirits. It was a hospital during the revolutionary war so there have been reports of people seeing apparitions of soldiers and stuff. We didn't stay that long cause it was cold (hopefully will go back in the summer and stay longer) but there were a couple interesting things we caught. One was what sounded like a glass bottle hitting the ground. There was no one else there and it was on the other side of a fence in the woods (perhaps and animal?). We used a spirit box (device that rapidly scans radio frequencies and ghosts are said to be able to communicate through the white noise). Anyway, we didn't get much from that other than some snippets from radio. But at the end of the session when we were thanking any spirits for communicating with us, you can clearly hear a voice come through the box saying "thank you". Was that just radio? The odds seem to be against that.

Adrian Villagomez and Aaron Mook like this.
  16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

We have a park that used to be a cemetery and a park. When I was a kid I used to have all the names on the tombstones memorized and we'd play around them (there was standard playground equipment too). Now the only one I remember is Mary Anne Gray and hers is still there. They expanded the park and I'm guessing relocated most of the graves but a few are still sporadically in the park. Like people are having picnic and playing frisbee chilling among the graves.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  17. zporter92

Regular

I used to think it was deja vu until it started happening with movies and stuff. My girlfriend and I just started watching Ripper Street, and it has happened twice in the two month span we have watched it. A good five minute chunk of the scene/our conversation around it, and I have never seen the episode before. It’s wild when it happens. After those I decided to try and start writing down dreams that could actually occur

18. Dog with a Blog

I’ve had shit like this happen to me too lately and I’m just like okayyyyyy

Kingjohn_654 and Larry David like this.
  19. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

When I was in 5th grade we did an overnight field trip on that ship! It was a pretty fun experience. The most funny part was we each had "shifts" where we'd be on "watch" like the old days and mine was like 2 in the morning. There were a bunch of drunk people walking by like "holy shit there are people on that boat!"

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  20. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I went to Disneyland last week and the Haunted Mansion was proper spooky, but not as spooky as Toon Town at night

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  21. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Hey what’s up I’m the resident haunted mansion superfan

22. Dog with a Blog

Waddup I’m the resident D-land h8er

theagentcoma likes this.
  23. TedSchmosby

Trusted

My area of Canada has a problem with Indigenous youth going missing, and a few years ago, an AMBER alert was put out for a 16-year-old girl from my town. I was going to school on the other side of the province at the time, living in the city, but the story got big enough that I was seeing posters around my university's campus with her face on them. A few weeks pass and people were still looking but there were no updates, the police didn't have any leads.

So, one night I went to sleep and I dreamt that I was outside my old elementary school, talking to my dad. I ask him if he knows what happened to a (different) Indigenous girl I used to hang out with when I was a kid -- it's rare to lose contact with people from that town, because everybody kind of knows everybody, but this is a girl I hadn't heard from or thought of in five or six years at this point. So I ask him if she's still around and his face gets all grave and he goes, "She's dead, Liam," as if I was out of the loop for not knowing. "They found her in the lake this morning," he says.

So I panic myself awake. It's still dark in my dorm room, but the sun is coming up, and I scramble in bed for my phone because I need to check Facebook and make sure this girl I knew is in fact alive, yknow. I open up Facebook and I search her name and she's fine, had just changed her profile picture a few days before or something. Then I go to my news feed and see that an article had just been posted by the local news outlet a few minutes ago: the search has come to an end -- the police had found a body at the bottom of the lake early that morning, and it had just been identified as the girl who had been missing.

It's a wild coincidence, with all sorts of subconscious memories at work, I guess, but it was really troubling and made it hard to get out of bed that day

24. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

What about the poop deck?

Larry David likes this.
  25. Dog with a Blog

bachna84 and Kingjohn_654 like this.