Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 52

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Last time it happened to me, I never saw anything, but I could feel it right outside my door.

2. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

99% sure it’s bullshit, but definitely high-quality, well-constructed bullshit.

3. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

4. Dog with a Blog

5. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

There it is!

6. Dog with a Blog

i wanna die

Aaron Mook and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  7. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

In all seriousness, why is this story not a bigger deal? The New York Times reported that our government has investigated UFO's, discovered they're real, have been seen and recorded by military pilots, and have capabilities that are far beyond our own current technology, and it feels like no one even cares.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  8. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

of course there are ufos and aliens, but Tom is like if a 2nd grader went out to play pretend, but had a lot of money to blow.

Kingjohn_654 and Dog with a Blog like this.
  9. Dog with a Blog

Well, I believe in aliens, but I think the probability of them having visited us is slim to none

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  10. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

Well we're being visited by something

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  11. Dog with a Blog

That’s definitely interesting, but we’re still just looking at dots on a screen.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  12. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

Don't have any friends to talk to about this on a serious level, but I've found myself hearing things over the past few months, typically right before I wake up. Nothing wild, just usually knocks or creaks or "air sounds." Now, I've mostly attributed it to being sleepy/out-of-it/imaginative, but it has taken a noticeable uptick more recently. I don't sleep great, so again, I take it with a grain of salt, but it's there. (not to mention I've been going through a "losing my religion" phase for the past few months and it has in turn opened my mind pretty substantially when it comes to the "spiritual world")

Point being, I was walking out of my bedroom while getting ready this morning and heard what sounded to me like a female voice saying "hi." Just that simple. I thought maybe it was a creak in a door/floorboard, but it sounded very much like a voice to me. My wife had already left for work and it was in VERY close proximity, like it was right next to me, so I know it wasn't someone in another apartment (plus it was 6AM, so that lessens the factor of it being just passing noise from a neighbor.)

I think I'm probably overthinking it, but it's the first time in a long time that something like this has stuck with me. Especially because I wasn't scared, just intrigued. I wanted to talk back, but held off due to a fleeting "you're crazy" thought.

zigbigwig and Aaron Mook like this.
  13. Dog with a Blog likes this.
  14. Dog with a Blog

15. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  16. Kuri44

17. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Not to burst your bubble but I'm like 99.9% sure that's just a light reflection off of a watch/glasses/jewelry/something reflective from the candle light. You can see it goes away as soon as the flame goes out.

MysteryKnight and Matt like this.
  18. Kuri44

Good observation! yeah I wasnt 100% convinced but It was still strange enough for me to post lol.

EDIT: I just want to have a cool personal ghost experience so bad lol.

mattav152 and Aaron Mook like this.
  19. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

haha I feel that. Part of me would love for something legit to happen but then I'd probably have a heart attack and if it actually did happen, would people even believe me or think I'm nuts?

supernovagirl likes this.
  20. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Was bored at work (aka avoiding the stuff I have to do) and read some more stuff about the Original Night Stalker/East Area Rapist. So crazy how he hasn't been caught yet.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

22. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

23. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

24. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

So... my camera wigged out and obv I'm a ghost and/or posessed Y/N??

1520722483664.jpg

25. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious