Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 47

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Maybe we would if you posted it

AelNire likes this.
  2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

lmao, okay fine I'll try to post info.

I just meant that I've seen it all over facebook so surprised I haven't seen it here.

basically this girl went to a hotel party and then was found dead in the hotel freezer. Lots of videos and social media stuff surrounding the case, and conspiracy theories abound.

Honestly I'm just sharing this link because it's titled "everything we know about kenneka jenkins" there are probably better sources out there but yeah.
    Everything We Know About The Tragic Kenneka Jenkins Story

edit: okay that source/link sucks you're probably better off googling it

AelNire and incognitojones like this.
  3. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Kingjohn_654 and AelNire like this.
  4. Dog with a Blog

I'm quoting myself but fucking watch this. It's creepier than 90% of horror movies coming out

5. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

isn't this the place where they found the girl in season 1 of the Serial podcast?

6. supernovagirl

I'm not trying to be a butt but what did you find particularly creepy? I didn't find it very creepy and felt like I wasted half an hour hahah but maybe I missed something?

yep

7. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I like the Lynchian-driving-at-night intro.

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  8. Dog with a Blog

Ya butthead!

Pretty much what @jpmalone4 said. I think the combination of the driving sequences and the droning music gave it a very Lynchian vibe. It's grounded in reality and I thought the horror felt very real and heavy. The middle sequence when he's out in the woods by himself just irked me. It's not a Hollywood production so I didn't really expect anything to jump out, but there was an overwhelming sense of dread, I thought. Also, the unplanned addition of the gunshots while he was in the forest was just testament to how dangerous the area was. Despite not really being climactic in the end, all the death that has happened there just made me uneasy. I dunno, it takes a lot to creep me out but this got to me, it also could have been due to the fact that I was watching it alone late at night.

supernovagirl likes this.
  9. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I think if he edited it down a little more it could have been more effective, but there was still def some creep factor in there like when he finds that trash bag :scream:

10. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

You're not alone. I also felt like I wasted 30 minutes. :crylaugh:

11. Dog with a Blog

Yeah, when it comes down to it, a lot of it is just opinion. You didn't miss anything, you are just wired differently.

12. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It's all love from you, we know.

supernovagirl and Bloodsucker II like this.
  13. supernovagirl

hahah glad I'm not the only one!! I agree if it was cut down a bit more it could have been good. I definitely felt creeped out but felt like it culminated to almost nothing (the trash bag was deff creepy tho but ultimately a bit anticlimactic) I wish they honestly would have focused more on the kinds of bodies found there etc.

AelNire likes this.
  14. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

i'm in the mood for some spooky ass shit. someone spook it up.

15. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I have been pet sitting for my grandparents for the past few days while they were out of town. I walked in tonight, and this shit was somehow playing through the speakers

crunchprank, Aaron Mook and AelNire like this.
  16. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

HELL

TO

THE

NAW.

17. Dog with a Blog

Cat did it

18. Dog with a Blog

Hey for real though, @ComedownMachine , what was that playing on? Like a CD player, iPhone? Radio?

19. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  20. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

The ghost of Steve jobs

21. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

AelNire likes this.
  22. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

This stuff creeps me the f out. What's everyone's favorite paranormal podcast?

23. Whatjuliansaid Sep 29, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 30, 2017)
    Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Once, I was at a famous religious institution on a camp field trip. I ran ahead of everyone to the eating area and I saw a Moses-like figure wearing like a toga or a long cloth like outfit. When everyone walked in I ran to greet my friends and then when we got to sitting at the tables, I asked "where'd that guy go?" and no one knew what the hell I was talking about considering the area was locked before I opened it from the inside. I was really young but it's still really weird.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  24. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Lore is my favorite. I used to listen to the Campfire Radio but most of the caller's ghost stories were too unbelievable. Maybe I'll start listening again to see if anythings changed

amorningofsleep likes this.
  25. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter