Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 46

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

2. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

This looks amazing! And it's only $35 if you just want the book.

Fully drawn, inked, painted and written by hand, the novel is a collection of stories from doomed city of Gyldenbrae and the surrounding countryside. Presented in the form of legends, fables, manuscripts, first-hand accounts and historical documents, the Crawling King invites readers to delve into the dark ruins of a world consumed.

The Crawling King

3. crunchprank

Looks like fireworks to me

Rahasyamay Post likes this.
  4. crunchprank

Hrmmm... I dunno...

Rahasyamay Post and jpmalone4 like this.
  5. Carmen SD

Trusted

I was thirsty so I went downstairs to grab a drink. As I walked out of my room I smelled what seem like to resemble cinnamon. I thought maybe one of those glade plug-ins (or similar) was replace but it's downstairs and I don't think the scent would travel that far. I also couldn't smell it downstairs. I googled the meaning of smelling a scent when it's not around and several findings say it's a message from beyond either saying the spirit is at peace or they're telling you everything will be ok.

6. TedSchmosby

Trusted

One time I could have sworn my water tasted like hot chocolate for a second... does this mean I was possessed by a demon

7. Carmen SD

Trusted

I really hope you weren't mocking me...

i don't know how that's related to being possessed by a demon. I couldn't find anything on it

8. crunchprank

The fuuuuuuudge?

trevorshmevor, AelNire and Aaron Mook like this.
  9. Kuri44

10. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Grabbed tickets to a paranormal conference in Flint, Michigan in November. Have zero idea what it's gonna be like, but I'm fucking pumped!

crunchprank and electro haikus like this.
  11. incognitojones, Kuri44 and Ken like this.
  12. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

That sounds like a good time no matter what

13. crunchprank

I went to a couple MUFON meet ups. They were incredibly boring with a very low attendance hah. Hoping this conference is a better experience for you though! I didn't know paranormal ones were a thing - I'm going to look in my state for some now hah.

amorningofsleep likes this.
  14. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Haha I actually went to a small MUFON-based presentation back in the beginning of the year.

15. crunchprank

A new video has been released with never-before-seen footage and pictures of the secretive US base.

16. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Last text I sent: "Sorry I left all the lights on, it was a ghost-deterrent."

AelNire likes this.
  17. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

when I was little I use to always check behind the shower curtains whenever I went in the bathroom just in case.

18. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I still do that lol

19. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Same. Any bathroom I'm in or I can't go.

Bloodsucker II and AelNire like this.
  20. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

21. Kiana Sep 17, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 17, 2017)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Omfg another day another episode of forensic files and it really creeped me out. This kid attacked his parents with an ax and left them for dead. He attacked his dad like 16 times with the ax and left. apparently a few hours later the dad got up, went downstairs, got the morning paper outside the door, and then died in the foyer. I'm sorry but that's chilling af to me!! They said his head injury prob caused memory loss or something when he did that but I'm thoroughly creeped out 4ever bye. It's both so sad and so creepy to me.

22. TedSchmosby

Trusted

W a t

23. Dog with a Blog

This is very fascinating. Nothing paranormal, just creepy

24. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

It is prob one of those things that is going to stick with me forever that I randomly think about at like 3am when I can't sleep. It's so messed up. I can't even imagine how his kid can live with that. Somehow it makes it even more horrifying. Like to think his dad was alive that whole time with those wounds and went into a weird shock mode where he went about his normal routine after being attacked like his body was refusing to believe he was dying or something. His mom was attacked and left for dead too but survived and had to get reconstructive surgery because of the wounds to her face. she stands by the son and he maintains his innocence even tho the forensic evidence is against him. It's all chilling.

AelNire likes this.
  25. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

im surprised yall havent talked about that kenneka girl or however its spelled. Im seeing stuff all over facebook