Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 43

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

whoa

2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Murdering or participating*

3. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Holy shit.

4. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

This story is huggge locally right now. So terrible.

5. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

6. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

7. crunchprank

Kesha Recalls UFO Sighting That Influenced New Album 'Rainbow'

8. AelNire Jul 14, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 14, 2017)
    AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

9. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

UFO sighting in Charlotte NC last night. Some people are saying these are Chinese lanterns but I've never seen any lanterns that look like this

crunchprank likes this.
  10. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

This is kinda creepy. I was on my senior trip at the same time Natalee Holloway was when she was abducted. We were in Grand Cayman and while drunk got into a "taxi" with no seats in it just the shell where we sat on the floor. My parents couldn't get a hold of us so they were freaking bc the Holloway story had just broken. I realized when I got back how stupid we were and shit could have turned out way differently.

11. elphshelf Jul 14, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 15, 2017)
    elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

My senior year of college, some friends and I were in the Outer Banks for spring break. We were wandering around on the beach around 11 PM while slightly tipsy when we run into a guy who used to work for the CIA. He told us a ton of stories about how the government had covered up UFO encounters and was incredibly funny and entertaining.

He then asks us if we had heard of Blink 182. I nod yes. Turns out this guy is good friends with Tom (this was 2010) and was a point of contact for him for UFO information. One of the craziest random encounters I've ever had.

12. crunchprank

Hey thanks for this, although I'm trying to find additional information on it. I'm in the RDU area. I don't see any recent listings on MUFON for this or news articles. Do you know of any more? Also this looks very similar to some other footage from Charlotte from last year I believe.

13. crunchprank

14. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

So this weird thing happens to me, and has since 8th grade. Streetlights flash around me and go out when I pass under them, only to turn back on as I get further away.
    It's a little known phenomenon called StreetLight Interference (SLI).

Its kinda of creepy and used to really bother me in my late teens.

15. TedSchmosby

Trusted

You're a goddamn X-Man

16. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

You know, I kind of have the same thing happen with building lights. I'll be around 10 feet away and one will go out and turn back on after I've walked past and am 20+ feet away or not facing it.

The hallway light right outside my apartment door does this too. I'll open the door - bam it goes out. Walk down the hallway 20 feet, back on. Same with the light above my parking space. Walk towards my car or pull up in my car - it goes out. Walk away, back on. Someone else walks past, nothing happens.

Weirdest was at a furniture store as I was looking at couches. After the fifth time or so the worker I was touring with started to get a little puzzled / spooked.

17. crunchprank

18. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

crunchprank likes this.
  19. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

20. crunchprank

Yeah honestly I'm on the fence about that report. Especially since the person in question stated the neighborhood had seen it multiple times. As you said, you'd think there would be pictures or video, considering the people in the area have supposedly been exposed to the creature prior and would most likely have some recording device on them. But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AelNire likes this.
  21. crunchprank

1. I had seen that picture a number of times before but would have swore up and down one of the brothers didn't survive - I'm glad to hear that actually never happened and that they made it out including their sister who I also didn't know was present.

2. The part about his ring beginning to buzz is the weirdest part to me!

22. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

They survived and they aren't 100% sure but the sister had a brain tumor, one of the bros had some kind of weird pulmonary disease and the bro who committed suicides depression was super bad. They wonder if it had something to do with the accident. Really sad about the younger brother.

23. If any of you have this channel "Discover America", they have these UFO shows, "UFOs: Uncovering the Truth", that are pretty addicting.

24. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

They always have ghost show marathons and it's amazing. I didn't even know the groff dude left ghost adventures until I saw he had like 2 shows on there

AelNire likes this.