Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 33

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. ReginaPhilange Mar 15, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 15, 2017)
    ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I saw this massive insect flying above me and land in my corner. I freaked out and then realized it wasn't there, was all in my head. idk if it's stress or my medication but I've just been off lately. Been hearing things when I wake up in the middle of the night and I've been getting weirder and weirder sleep paralysis. I heard a voice offering me fortunes and all this other shit and I don't even like telling people because I know how made up and cliche that sounds but I know it's in my head. That was during sleep paralysis, to be clear. I'm not going that crazy just yet.

2. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

3. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

Kuri44 likes this.
  4. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

It's light outside and I'm terrified rn. #NoSleepTonight

5. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

6. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

Kuri44 likes this.
  7. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Recording a podcast about DB Cooper tonight. Anyone have any facts/questions/comments they wanna share?

Aaron Mook likes this.
  8. TedSchmosby

Trusted

What are your thoughts on Without a Paddle?

9. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I, personally, love that movie.

ChrisCantWrite and supernovagirl like this.
  10. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  11. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Letterbomb31 likes this.
  12. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

13. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I hope one day someone manages to pull off a really good Bigfoot movie

trevorshmevor and Letterbomb31 like this.
  14. Carmen SD

Trusted

My space heater turned on by itself today. 'Twas strange.

15. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I am a major skeptic but my sis told me that she installed this bar in the shower for my brother in law after his hip replacement surgery. She said it has suction cups and locks and she hung off of it to make sure it was steady. The next night at like 4 AM she went to the bathroom and it was sitting on the cabinet next to the tub. Not even like it had fallen off and down into the tub, but was resting on a cabinet like it had been placed there. She said she woke up my BIL and asked everyone and nobody took it down or moved it??? ngl,it's kinda freaking me out!! Who moved it?? WHO

incognitojones likes this.
  16. Dog with a Blog

I work at a theatre built in 1932. There are so many cases of people experiencing shit but I personally haven't come face to face with anything, I'm constantly hoping I do though!

The only thing that happened to me (and I'm going to condense this down) was this one time when I was in the office with two other managers. This was around 12am. I had walkie/earpiece in, another had a walkie/earpiece in, and the other one did not. The one who did not have walkie told a pretty lame joke at the expense of women. Literally the second the joke landed, before I had time to react, a high pitched cackle, definitely the voice of a woman, came blaring into my earpiece. Chills running down my back I slowly turn around to see the other manager with an earpiece doing the same. "....you hear that too?" He said.

Now, it's not terribly uncommon to receive transmissions from other companies radio broadcasts, so that's how I wrote it off initially. But it's still weird for a few reasons. For one, typically we only receive transmissions if we're high up on the third floor. Also, it was after midnight so the chances of that were unlikely. But lastly, no one ever laughs over the radio. It's awkward because you have to hold down a button to talk and laughing is so reactionary. It's unnatural/awkward to press down a button so you laugh over the radio. Who knows but it was creepy af ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TedSchmosby likes this.
  17. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Letterbomb31 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  18. Kiana

ok but I'm jealous of ur leg closeup cause I tried to take one of the burises on my legs yesterday and all I could see was the little black dots because even tho I'd just shaven, my legs are too pale and the hair follicles are too dark lol

AelNire and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  19. TedSchmosby

Trusted

u r kill

AelNire and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  20. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Its gonna spell the day you die or get a promotion or somethin

angrycandy, Dirty Sanchez and AelNire like this.
  21. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Geez..getting rid of evil entities is expensive.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  22. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Uhhh

23. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Had a dream last night that my wife and I were hosting an amazing family Christmas dinner, but no one showed up. We went outside and found that everyone was missing and the front doors to everyone's houses were open with all the lights off. Anyone want to co-write a horror script? I'm thinking, "I Won't Be Home.." is a good name.

AelNire and TedSchmosby like this.
  24. Kiana

Krampus 2?

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  25. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

I'm thinking a blend between Krampus and You're Next.

Kiana likes this.