Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 32

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yeah that one satanist dude in my class seemed really sweet honestly

2. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Edgelords take note. In all honesty though Satanism is very misguided imo. Although they generally have humans in their best interest their beliefs can be very problematic. That's only my two cents though.

3. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

A lot of the tenants are bullshit. Do what thou wilt is a harmful statement and neglects the realization of consequences of our decisions. A lot of the teachings promote superfluous indulgences that give rise to negative health effects. I can understand a lot of their political leanings but I can't promote their teachings and would warn anyone against joining them.

4. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

The dude from boysetsfire is a satanist and he seems cool as hell

But that's all I've got to add to this

5. crazy nate

Harumph

Obelisks weird me out. Why are there so many giant symbolic penises all around the world?

6. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

They look more like pencils to me than dicks.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  7. crazy nate

Harumph

Yeah, they don't look all that much like em, but one of the things they symbolize is the dick of some Egyptian god....so of course America just had to have the biggest one.

AelNire likes this.
  8. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Now I'm looking at Obelisks and did you know the Washington Monument isn't one technically bc it's a building. This stuff is pretty interesting.

crazy nate likes this.
  9. crazy nate

Harumph

Yeah, to be a genuine obelisk it would also need to be made of a single stone. It's bizarre that they've got em, or at least a facsimile of one, in like every major capital in the world, and a whole bunch of other places.

AelNire likes this.
  10. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

If you have a few hours to spare, you can learn all about the odd coincidences regarding obelisks and other famous architecture around the world:

11. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

started watching Black Mirror so every screen makes me nervous now

Aaron Mook and AelNire like this.
  12. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Ya fun fact but Washington DC is designed around some pretty esoteric symbolism. There was definitely some symbolism intentionally put in to the design of some of the key buildings. The geometry is too precise to pass off as coincidence and it's something anyone can verify on their own (using google maps, for example).

13. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I'll link the video explaining it if I can find it.

14. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Also I'm not some tin hat wearer. There is a lot of history behind these things that historians have studied and documented. (there's a good book written by a history phd professor on them, I think it's called Secret Societies Throughout History but I'm not sure). Occults are and were real and had a huge influence on societies. Most of the secrecy was due to elitism, giving the impression that these things were somehow "forbidden knowledge", which isn't the case. most of these things can now be explained by modern science. also a lot was straight up BS. Makes studying this stuff hard to believe but we do have facts on their existence.

15. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

I think him and Derek did it for shits and giggles. I've looked it up, only costs around $300 to sign up.

16. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I had some bad sleep paralysis the other night. Saw a disembodied face covered in boils staring over me and heard that weird sound screeching in my ears. Only lasted for like 10 seconds but I couldn't sleep after. fuck this.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  17. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Why do I open this thread

18. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I also had a dream that's too hard to explain all the details, but basically these two people in 1800s era clothing said I was gonna die in 12 years. Marking my calendar :)

19. amorningofsleep

I decided that I'm gonna get weird with 2017. I've already gone to a MUFON UFO sighting seminar. I'm really trying to go to a bunch of different spooky/haunted locations this year.

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Anybody have any podcast recommendations that match this thread? Creepy or conspiracy type stuff?

can you hear me? and Aaron Mook like this.
  21. amorningofsleep

I haven't listened to it yet, but a few buddies keep throwing Mysterious Universe at me.

22. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

23. amorningofsleep

24. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

That just made me scared in general.

25. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm already terrified of the dark side I don't wanna click and see what it is lol