Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Creepy Experiences/Ghost Stories/Conspiracy Theories, etc Thread • Page 25

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Letterbomb31, Apr 3, 2016.

1. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I read that there was renovation going on and he might be buried in the concrete next door. I can't find an article though so it's just a theory. It freaks me out so much bc how do you disappear like that. It's pretty mean to do that to your family if he indeed is still alive.

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Honestly, him being buried in the concrete in the construction site is really the only logical explanation considering they never found his keys, phone or wallet nor was there any cell phone records or bank transactions following that night. But still, how does that happen? That said, the one friend he was with hired an attorney and refused to take a lie detector test. I have no idea why he'd do that.

It's creepy though because his GF at the time came out and said before his disappearance he made comments to her like "we should just go away" and right before this happened he was telling her to find someone else because he was too much of a mess after his mom had recently died.

The second cousin on Facebook last night said there were a lot of deaths in their family and she thinks Brian just broke down and took off to get a way from it all. Someone commented below saying what you said, how terrible it'd be to just leave your family and she commented back, it's something he'd do and that you'd have to know the family to understand. Just reading her comments last night, she seemed content with the whole thing. I've been so obsessed with this story since last night, I was able to find the GF on FB and his brother's wife on FB (i know, i know, creepy but I'm playing detective ;-) ). His brother's wife also posted the link to a story the other day and the GF commented on it saying 'hope all is well.'

Such an insane story to me. I can't get over it.

jawstheme and AelNire like this.
  3. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I've done that before haha

4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I think there's probably a .01% chance he got stuck in the construction site and was "covered up" somehow. I'm guessing he got out through one of the back doors or the construction site, maybe left with the band where he wasn't seen on camera and somehow met his demise wherever he went next.

Edit: damn just stumbled across his Myspace page and the comments on his wall are heartbreaking. This article about the whole thing is pretty solid and has the link.

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I've read from two different posters (on different sites, one on Facebook and one on a news site) where their theory is the construction workers found him lying dead in their site the next morning but didn't alert police because they didn't want to lose the contract or because they didn't want to get sued. I don't believe that he'd intentionally be buried in cement, but interesting that I've now read that from two different people.

I didn't even think about the band aspect of it.

6. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I read about that too but it just doesn't seem logical at all. If they found a body in their construction site they would definitely alert authorities I would think.

And supposedly his last words to his friends were that he was going to go talk to the band and this was right at bar close so maybe he left with them? Went out a back door where they were loading out their gear? Who knows. Very odd case.

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I feel like if anyone attacked/murdered him, they may have taken his wallet or phone or something and eventually there would have been a trace. Or there would have been blood somewhere or some sort of clue. The band is not something that has been talked about much though. You'd think we'd hear more about that throughout all these articles. So interesting.

8. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Ok I was reading about that guy all day and it's just a crazy story and I'm in the mood for more.

Anyone know of any good unsolved mysteries type shows/documentaries on Netflix or Amazon Prime?

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

From the FB post I was referring to earlier, there's now a woman convinced Brian Shaffer is one of three serial killer victims of people who all disappeared from same area within past 10 years. Other two were found in nearby body of water (where a psychic told Brian'S father his body was). This woman posting seems to have followed this case for the entire time. Very adamant about it.

10. Collins

Trusted

half the time anything spooky happens in my house now i just blame the cats. caught them in the midst of some funny business too many times

11. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

The Smiley Face killer is pretty wild

12. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

The local place to scare yaself growing up for me was Pilgrim State Mental Hospital here in Long Island, apparently it's been on top haunted lists and everything in America.
    Can't lie I definitely was creeped out in there and felt like there might be something going on even if I'm not 100% certain what all that would be.. But on a funny note one friend found a Shell gas card in there that somehow still worked went upstate off that. lmao.

13. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

ok I just fell into that Brian Shaffer rabbit hole and now I'm utterly perplexed.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  14. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

The "Dad I love you. Love, Brian (U.S. Virgin Islands" comment shown in the article is pretty interesting. Could pretty easily be fake, but also possibly isn't.

upload_2016-11-14_16-49-6.png

15. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I believe that was proven to be a hoax - they were able to trace it to a library computer or something I think.

omgrawr likes this.
  16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

They proved it wasn't from Virgin Islands but never proved who actually made the comment.

17. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

AelNire likes this.
  18. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Well that's terrifying.

19. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Yeah that competes for the creepiest picture I've ever seen.

20. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

This one is pretty eerie too

AelNire likes this.
  21. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

IMG_3739.GIF

Lol

Letterbomb31 likes this.
  22. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

I just want to spread some Christmas cheer! :crylaugh:

theagentcoma and AelNire like this.
  23. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

Why were "normal" things in the past so terrifying.

24. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I dont know if anyone here is from Long Island, New York.. but my friends & I use to "explore" the abandoned mental hospital Pilgrim State out here. Apparently it was at one point a top haunted place in America (my dad went there once for rehab as well xD) lots of horrors done there apparently.

Lighter note: My friend found a (working) Shell gas card in there once and funded a trip to cabin upstate for everyone back in 2007 or 2008 whichever year it was over 5$ a gallon for gas, ha.

25. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

My friend's dad got a burner phone, got a recording of his daughter talking to her friend, sent the recording to his daughter with a text that said something like "We watch and hear everything you do. You are never alone. When you are woken from your sleep it'll be us you see". They legit thought they were going to be murdered until her dad said he pranked them and now she's refusing to talk to him cuz they've had stalkers before and were freaked the fuck out.

AelNire likes this.