Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Cranberries

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by domotime2, Jan 17, 2018.

1. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

im not taking Dolores passing well. This was such a beautiful band...a beautiful era.

Me and my buds are in a cover band and today we played all the cranberries hits and it hit me, like....damn, fuck, we ALWAYS cover this band and it ALWAYS sounds good and they're all just such good damn songs. It doesn't matter if you're a punk, metalhead, shoegazer, emo, whatever...their songs just hit you in such a mega way its crazy. I'm sad i never got to see them live. Too young...too god damn young.

A band that defined an entire half decade. Amazing.

TheBaroness likes this.
  2. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

coleslawed likes this.
  3. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

I hear you. Hugely influential band for me and I always looked up to Dolores growing up. It’s going to take a long time for the pain to ease.

4. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

I've never heard an album of theirs surprisingly. Anyone know where to start?

5. This song is top tier Cranberries. I've always loved it!

TheBaroness likes this.
  6. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Give No Need To Argue a go. It’s their second, and I think best, album.

7. stars143

Trusted

bradsonemanband likes this.
  8. The Lucky Moose Jan 19, 2019
    (Last edited: May 5, 2019)
    The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Really good.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  9. The Lucky Moose

I was looking forward to the album coming out for months only to forget about once it actually happened. I'm listening to it right now.

10. The Lucky Moose

My girlfriend made me turn it off. Will report back some other time :crylaugh:

11. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

just dropped! Solid Cranberries cover from Illenium featuring Valerie Broussard on vocals