Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (Michael Chaves, June 4, 2021) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Serh, Apr 24, 2021.

1. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Woof. This movie was dull. Some decent moments but nothing to make me want to see it again.

tbh I liked the first one, the second Annabelle, and nothing else from this series.

2. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I absolutely loved conjuring 1 and 2.

Annabelle 1 = c level acting in nonsensical c level production of "spooky doll"

Annabelle 2 = actually loved the setting and overall tone.... but the characters acting like morons, the pace, the rules of the ghosts changing just pissed me off.

Annabelle 3 = could have been a goosebumps episode on 430 in afternoon. Just random "boo" of tons of various spooky things. Teen girls acting like cliche teen girls.

3. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

The elevator scene in the first Annabelle movie is one of the best in the entire universe. I watched it in theaters and the tension of the crowd was amazing. We were all so freaked out. Rest of the movie was mediocre, but that made it worth it.

4. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

I really like Annabelle Creation actually. probably because Sandberg was behind the camera and he's great, but the cast and the setting were very strong and stuck out from the rest of this series

1 was terrible. straight up never saw the third one, it wasn't even on my radar when it came out

5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

6. drewinseries

Drew

Deleted, what it say?

7. Serh Oct 22, 2022
    (Last edited: Oct 22, 2022)
    Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

basically this

Greg and drewinseries like this.