Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Circle (Netflix) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by trevorshmevor, May 7, 2021.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone watch The Hustler with Craig Ferguson? It was kinda similar to The Mole (which I need to go back and revisit)

Another cool competition reality show that was short lived was MTV's Stranded With a Million Dollars. It was one of my favorites. Basically like Survivor, except that they start with a million dollars and no food or supplies and have to buy their food and supplies along the way... whatever money is left in the end is the prize money.

2. wade

*DX CHOP*

Hi circle fam! ‍Wanted to check in on everyone after last night’s blocking. I hope you are all holding up well. You are all true friends in the game and I will always have your back. #circlefam #choruskliq #absoluteHUNKS :fire::fire::crylaugh:

333 GANG, RyanPm40, riotspray and 6 others like this.
  3. Hey Wade! Lastnight’s blocking left me SHOOK!!! I loved Jason Tate and thought he’d make it to the final 4, for sure! It’s starting to get real now. I’ve got your back too, my friend! #choruskliq #jasonwho?

333 GANG, RyanPm40, riotspray and 2 others like this.
  4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

OMG I wonder who blocked! It totally wasn't me no way I love everyone my #FamBam!!!

5. wade

*DX CHOP*

O M G!!! I thought for sure Jason was a catfish! I cannot believe he was for real! #brokecatfishdetector :seeno:

bradsonemanband likes this.
  6. I think riotspray is the joker

7. irthesteve

It's so ridiculous how big the joker thing became to some players. After the initial thing it really did not matter who the joker was

8. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Okay last post bitching i swear. Now that i watched the whole thing. Only 2 more points.

a) once again, raise the prize money. $100k is a lot of money, but the winner talking about buying a house? EH?! A house? How about maybe a nice new car and some rent money is more like it. Maybe like 2 semesters of college.

b) Letting the catfish come back as another catfish was a GREAT idea. But they should've gotten a chance to pick from a few pictures and create everything. Psychic with giant mustache? If he was like a retired schoolteacher, he might have gotten sympathy votes.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

at least @ me if you're gonna call me the Joker
    #WeAllKnowWhoTheRealJokerIs #WhySoSerious

10. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

The new season was fun. Nice, easy, semi-intelligent fodder to break up the bleakness of watching Season 4 of the Handmaid's Tale.

riotspray and bradsonemanband like this.
  12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

is Too Hot to Handle worth watching (for Chloe)?

13. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I do not remember her on that show at all. But I think it’s mainly because I don’t remember anything about that show

riotspray likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like I tried to watch it and gave up almost immediately

15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Watched it all but it wasn’t great. Only really remember the “main” girl they focused on and I can’t even remember her name because now all I associate with the show is Chloe.

16. irthesteve

I have zero interest in that show

17. irthesteve

18. 333 GANG May 22, 2021
    (Last edited: May 22, 2021)
    333 GANG

ACAB

What’s good, #CircleFamilia?!

Just finished S2 (I’m a slowpoke), and I loved it. That isn’t surprising to me, as I loved the first season too, but I thought this one was definitely the better one.

Following the finale, here are my immediate gut rankings of the cast and how much I liked them:

Chloe
    Trevor/DeLeesa
    River/Lee
    Emily/Jack
    Mitchell
    Courtney
    Khat
    Terilisha
    Bryant
    Lance/Lisa
    Savannah

Can’t wait for S3, and if they ever do a Canadian version of this show, I desperately want to be on it lol

trevorshmevor and irthesteve like this.
  19. Khat was my favorite this season by far. Wish she’d played with a little more caution

And yeah I’m looking forward to a season 3 also. Really hoping it’s much closer to this season than the first. Loved all the strategy and the much heavier focus on the game/social experiment aspect

20. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Season 3 today babyyyyy. Excited face emoji hashtag let’s do this.

21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Putting actual influencers on this show feels like cheating lol

22. 333 GANG

ACAB

Going to start this tonight.

I also applied to be on S4 lol

bradsonemanband likes this.
  23. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Oh wow, truly had no idea this was coming back so soon.

24. wade

*DX CHOP*

Wow hello to my circle fam!!! I for one can not believe we are already here at season 3 Looking forward to meeting you all #newfriends #absolutepunks

25. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

You forgot the emojis!!!! :winkkiss:B-);-p:ok: