Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Chris Gethard Show (Fusion) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by joe727, Apr 29, 2016.

1. joe727

A DILAPIDATED BOAT! Prestigious

First thing during the broadcast is Chris franticly screaming "THE WIFI ISN'T EVEN WORKING!". The most TCGS way to start an episode lol.

VanMastaIteHab and Joel like this.
  2. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Going to try to sneak in whatever I can watch during work today but probably won't be able to really follow it until after 5.

3. joe727

Calling now, and getting a busy signal. If ya'll hear "joe from Florida" calling to talk about Florida's amendment 1 Solar Energy act that is me.

4. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely gonna tune in when I get home from work, any troubles with the live stream or has it been pretty accessible? Gonna be flipping back and forth between streaming this and CNN and hoping both are smooth

5. joe727

stream has been pretty good so far. I'm watching directly from MNN's website though.

Also after two five minute calls of getting the busy signal i gave up calling. I don't want to run my phone's battery down.

6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Well these last two hours were maybe the saddest thing I've ever watched in my life.

7. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

don't get how every alt/subculture person isn't obsessed with this show

60 hours of public access clocked and this is easily the best piece of media I've ever experienced. What a wonderful and fucking crazy thing

Checked the geth heads fb page and saw an old coworker/bud was my only friend that had liked it and turns out he got through on Skype on a cable episode, can't wait

clockwise and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  8. Joel Jan 23, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 23, 2017)
    Joel

Trusted Prestigious

holy fuck just started Conspiracy Theory Gary... insane

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  9. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Wow. Just went from laughing at four half naked men in one custom made skirt to my girlfriend and I both crying at the speech in Hundo. Goddamn this show is fuckin special man.

10. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Avengers movies that aren't out yet have more replies than this thread does, watch this goddamn show please

11. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Just found out that I have Fusion, so I'm really hoping they get renewed for season 3 so I can watch it as it airs.

12. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

I somehow doubt it's coming back

13. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Chris has been sort of maybe teasing it the last month or two, I haven't given up hope yet.

14. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Awesome. Stoked for him and excited to check it out.

16. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Posted that in the stand up thread, figured only the couple usual suspects would see it in here. So excited, was worried I'd never get to hear it.

Gotta start in on Beautiful Anonymous and Dreams, I haven't dipped into podcasts much but I'll follow this guy anywhere haha

17. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Both podcasts are amazing, actually was sad that In Your Dreams ended this week.

18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Actually haven't listened to Beautiful/Anonymous. In my experience, podcasts that encourage audience participation are often destroyed by terrible/unfunny/DESPERATE audience members. Harmontown was my favorite podcast for a long, long time. I totally gave up on it almost a year ago because the audience participation became so painful.

19. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Fair. But did you like calls on public access TCGS? Because B/A is basically just that for an hour every week. I would definitely give it a chance, it's been 46 episodes and I would only describe one of those callers as "terrible".

20. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

On the last episode of the MNN era

:(

21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I was there and I cried. Hard. Enjoy!

22. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Facebook live stream at 10:45am EST tomorrow where Chris explains what's been going on/the future of the show.

I Am Mick likes this.
  23. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Ugh I so hope it survives in some capacity

24. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I just want it to go back to MNN. They should set up a patreon to pay the cast and crew. even if they just do it once a month would be dope.

25. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

16 LIVE EPISODES coming to TruTV this summer!!

I'm not crying...

I Am Mick likes this.