Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Chris Gethard Show (Fusion) TV Show • Page 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by joe727, Apr 29, 2016.

1. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

NICOLE!!!

2. Nope just periodically live posting me going through it for the first time. For yucks

3. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

I envy that you get to see them for the first time. So much gold.

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  4. tucah

not champ Prestigious

holy shit will ferrell

DeathOrGlory likes this.
  5. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

6. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

They should honestly find a way to get time for a full band performance..

suicidesaints and I Am Mick like this.
  7. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I wish I could like this 100 times. They had time for TWO songs on Public Access (granted that was roughly 18 minutes longer) but it's pretty insulting to book a band and only have them on TV for 15 seconds.

This episode felt especially messy for the new format. Some sound issues, Murf being THE mad man, random roaming character with no payoff (I hope this continues, cracked me up), Abbi was delightful but maybe a little out of it.

I love Geth's assistant and the idea of him being forced to drive across the country in a sketchy limo against his will is the perfect absurdity I need from this.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

ALSO no Bethany during the episode? booo. Random Erin? Come on!

9. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

The worst part is the performances don’t even go online in a reasonable time. You have to watch bad videos on the show’s instagram while you wait for the professionally shot footage to go up like two weeks later.

I’m sure there’s legal or network reasons or whatever, I don’t think Chris would allow it to be this way if it wasn’t the ONLY option. But it still sucks.

10. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

I’ll be at this tonight! Super pumped!

11. Importer/Exporter

Very great show, very funny, and Metz killed it. Apparently the guests - Sasheer Zamata and Nicole Byers - weren't able to make it. Still definitely enjoyed it though. I feel like you could tell that it was a last minute development though, and the cast and crew were a little exasperated.

Joel, suicidesaints and jjnunn118 like this.
  12. jjnunn118

This episode was public access as fuck and I loved every bit of it! Didn't think we'd ever get to see Shannon yelling to hang up on a creep ever again!

I Am Mick likes this.
  13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah that definitely felt like a public access episode, it was great. I'm still bummed that Bethany is barely a part of the show anymore, and I would've liked to see some of Metz performance.

Will Ferrell didn't sound like Will Ferrell at all to me. I thought it was a bit for a while

14. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

What can you tell me about that dude who randomly walks around the audience during the last two episodes?

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  15. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

I haven't found a way to watch either in Canada, not up on iTunes yet and I'm getting so impatient

16. Matt

How could Gabby do that to them lol

17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I was REALLY hoping she would just hang up. Their response would’ve been great

Matt likes this.
  18. Importer/Exporter

It’s a complete mystery to me. No one really seemed to know what was going on and the cast wouldn’t even tell us after the taping had wrapped up.

19. jjnunn118

Oh hells yeah!

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

That's Carmen Christopher. He's a writer for the show.

I Am Mick likes this.
  21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Excited to see him play for 10 seconds!

22. jjnunn118

I missed the good prank calls so much!

23. Matt

Holy fuck lol

24. Matt