Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Chorus Music Club Society • Page 430

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by The Black Parade, Nov 20, 2017.

1. GBlades

Trusted

Oh man, what a bump!

2. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I miss this thread sometimes

3. mamaliguta Oct 12, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 13, 2020)
    mamaliguta

Can we do it again? I mean, I didn't participate the first time, but it seems to be cool, so it would be great to repeat this. I've never participated in such a music exchange game, but I think it would be great to expanse my music knowledge. My go-to platform when it comes to music is juice mp3, and it's more than enough for me. However, the idea of listening to something given by someone, and after exposing your thoughts about this music makes me very intrigued. So, I guess there should be more people interested in this for round two. Let's see.

4. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Ill leave it up to audience participation. If we get interested parties we can try it again.

5. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

[​IMG]

6. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Been re reading these reviews some lately. These were fun times

7. bachna84

[​IMG]

8. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Funny you bumping this, I had one of the albums I got given on yesterday and was thinking of how fun this thread was. Hope everyone’s doing well

edisnfg, anonimito and bachna84 like this.
  9. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

How did I not see this before?

JRGComedy likes this.
  10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

The "_____ in music" threads are sort of similar if you're looking for new stuff to listen to!

phaynes12 likes this.
  11. bachna84

[​IMG]

12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Hello :)

Whoever it was that gave me the Johnny Foreigner album, i just wanted to let them know they have been announced as playing the Early Bird Wednesday of 2000 Trees Festival, so thanks! I think it was @ugman_2000 but not sure!

13. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I would love this thread to come back to life. So much new stuff has come out since this was operating.

Micool1 and anonimito like this.
  14. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Oh awesome, they’re so great live too, if you’re there for that definitely try to catch them. I am proper happy they’re back playing shows again after not being around for a while.

I’ll be at Trees this year but not till the Thursday. The lineups so good this year, can’t wait for No Devotion, Laura Jane Grace, The Get Up Kids and Jimmy Eat World.

Also I hope everyone in here’s keeping well :-)

anonimito likes this.
  15. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I’ll definitely be there! I’ve had my ticket and early entry since mid/late 2019 lol.

Man that Fridah evening lineup with PUP into Turnstile is literally going to kill me!

ugman_2000 and anonimito like this.
  16. edisnfg

"I'd Kill To Fall Asleep"

Would anyone be interested in maybe sharing/exchanging Spotify playlists? I was thinking maybe once a week doing a 10 song one if anyone is interested in doing the same. Figured I’d ask

17. bachna84

[​IMG]

GBlades and Patterns in Traffic like this.