Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Chorus.fm Horror Zoom Club

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Aaron Mook, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Alright folks! This may take a bit of coordination in terms of movies and time zones, but the general idea is that horror movies rule my weekend, and if you're here, they probably rule yours, too. Times are strange, so let's match some names to some faces and chat about it. Looking to set up a weekly(?) zoom call for users to hangout and discuss a movie (or movies) we happened to watch that week. Open to suggestions for both timing and films. Let's discuss.

2. So I'm thinking time zones are important, and we can take turns suggesting films to watch for the week and keep a running list.

I'm Eastern US and would enjoy catching Gretel & Hansel from earlier this year.

3. I’m in the Mountain time zone, and I’ve been needing to watch Gretel and Hansel, as well as Possessor, Society, and Swallow.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  4. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

CST. And I’m not sure if my work schedule would permit this but I’m curious

bradsonemanband likes this.
  5. Thinking our first call could be not this weekend but next. It'll give us time to pick a time and a movie or two. Until then, I could keep the running list and out it in a randomizer each week. Very into all of the ones @bradsonemanband listed!

airik625 and bradsonemanband like this.
  6. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Gretel + Hansel is great. Saturday would probably be best, or like a Thursday night

7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Gretel & Hansel has been on my list too. Open to watching anything though! Also eastern US here. Could make any time work on the weekend. Would have to do it later at night during weekdays

8. Definitely thinking Saturday nights would be best, currently thinking sometime between 8 and 10 pm EST? Not sure what would be too early or late for folks

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

8-10 pm est is perfect for me haha

10. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Anything after 8 works for me.

11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

We still trying to do this on Saturday?

12. I've been meaning to update this! So I still 100% want to do this, but I did forget I have a screenwriting meeting this Saturday. So we have a couple of options, we can either pick another day or shoot for next weekend! I'm game for either!

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Either works for me too!

14. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I could either do tonight or possibly next weekend

15. Let's shoot for next weekend! Tonight might be a little too quick for folks to watch the movie.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I still have hopes we do this someday lol

17. Yeahhhhhh I'm sorry, this totally got away from me. Life sucks right now, but I'd really like to make it happen. Would be a lot of fun to out some faces to some usernames and shoot the shit.

sawhney[rusted]2 and ghostedaway like this.
  18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Don't have to apologize! Take care of yourself first.

Aaron Mook and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.