Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

THE CHORUS DYNASTY FANTASY FOOTBALL EXTRAVAGANZA • Page 8

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by CarpetElf, May 25, 2021.

1. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

yeah I had Salvon Ahmed and Tevin Coleman on my queue but ended up missing 2 of my 3 handcuffs, only got Darrel Williams

I don’t think Carlos Hyde really counts, he more so backs up James Robinson. I think Viska would take some of Etienne’s snaps if he got hurt actually.

spiffa0 likes this.
  2. Randall Mentzos Jun 9, 2021
    (Last edited: Jun 9, 2021)
    Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Rhamondre Stevenson, Kerryon Johnson, Josh Kelley, Demetric Felton is four decent bench-stash dart throws; but I lack a strong RB5 behind Carter and Gaskin, so I’m really holding out hope I don’t end up having to start any of those guys ever hahaha. Kinda wish Fournette fell back around to me that following round.

Stevenson probably has the best chance of getting featured in some games, followed by Kelley but they would have to take massive concrete steps forward before I trusted them as injury fill ins.

Felton meanwhile, is a backup receiver basically haha, kinda like a Danny Woodhead. He could get meaningful snaps if OBJ gets hurt again or if somehow Anthony Schwartz isn’t good. I think his route running at the Senior Bowl showed he’s a good third down slot / split backs / 4WR shotgun option if he continues to progress.

Kerryon is just kinda there but I could see him randomly eating into Sanders workload just because Eagles gonna Eagles… he also is a solid backup that i would trust to be productive if Sanders got hurt

With all of that said, I’m only starting those guys if I’m desperate haha. My starting lineup is pretty much always gonna have 3 of Gaskin, Carter, KaDarius Toney, Terrance Marshall in the flex and I’m more likely to sub in a depth WR than a RB on byes.

3. CarpetElf likes this.
  4. JRShoenberger

Trusted

@slowheart i sent you a message with a trade offer.