The Chariot Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jakob Allen, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Jakob Allen

Trusted

It seems as there is no thread for The Chariot, so let's discuss how amazing they were!

2. LightWithoutHeat

You can't kill us all.

Their first album defined my music tastes for a good part of high school and college. What a great band.

3. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Forgot how much I missed this band until I stumbled across this video today:

4. sponsor
  5. They were such an awesome live band.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  6. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Remembering how much I loved this band. I haven't listened to them much at all recently but stumbled across their setlist for one of my favourite gigs... think it was the last time I saw them in Nottingham, UK in 2011.

I made a playlist of the songs and it just has some fantastic classics - loving listening to it!

mescalineeyes likes this.
  7. mescalineeyes

actually my pianos have always been teeth

one of the best bands ever in my book.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  8. SmashRipsaw

Formerly Prestigious

One of the only heavy bands I still listen to regularly. All of their albums are excellent.

awakeohsleeper and mescalineeyes like this.
  9. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Prestigious

Wish I had gotten to see these guys perform live. Band has a great discography.

10. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I was lucky - they visited the UK so many times. Most of the bands I like don't bother coming over. I think I've only seen mewithoutYou more times now.

Such a crazy and absorbing live show. I'm sorry you didn't get to experience it.

mescalineeyes and airik625 like this.
  11. SmashRipsaw

Formerly Prestigious

This is probably in my top 5 favorite songs ever.

awakeohsleeper and mescalineeyes like this.
  12. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Atlanta, Atlanta... that's my home towwwwwn!!

SmashRipsaw likes this.
  13. Micah511

Shed your skin and expose your bones.

one time their guitarist put his back to the crowd and leaned back, then me and my friend pushed him back on stage (it seemed like the thing to do in the moment) and apparently threw him into his amp and he got kind of bloodied up. So, sorry to him. But that's kind of just how Chariot live shows went, haha.

awakeohsleeper and airik625 like this.